frankj1
9 years ago

Sexual innuendo laced with ad slogans, euphemisms, and such...

MACS wrote:


ah, so business as usual.
delta1
9 years ago

I was kinda hoping you could clarify it for me.

frankj1 wrote:




ZRX is not well endowed, which explains why he's luring guys into his van by the river with ice cream...

...those who do are advised to take medication...

...Bloody Spaniard and Drafter had sex together, but BS mistook Drafter's organ for a small, thin, smoked sausage and bit it...

...Drafter is still irate that he's only half the man he used to be... because BS is not all male, which Drafter prefers...and also because BS did not rub bellies while spouting an erection with Drafter after he bit him...

...
frankj1
9 years ago
thank you! I was wondering if I was the only one who thought this.
delta1
9 years ago
MACS
9 years ago
Huh... delta speaks teedub.
Ewok126
9 years ago

Huh... delta speaks teedub.

MACS wrote:




Of course Delta speaks teebub, Delta is a professional 👍
danmdevries
9 years ago
Happy Thursday fellas
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Let's do Thursday.
Ewok126
9 years ago

Let's do Thursday.

8trackdisco wrote:




Nope! I am going to skip straight on to Friday, I will catch you when you get there.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
DrafterX
9 years ago
beef chimchanga.. rice & bean.. chips.. 😁
delta1
9 years ago
only one bean? good to see you cutting back, taking a little load off that new knee...
MACS
9 years ago
Chikens & rice...
Ram27
9 years ago

Chikens & rice...

MACS wrote:




.....................and everything nice. 🇨🇮





Howdy all. [ram27bat]
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram..!! 🤣
teedubbya
9 years ago

.....................and everything nice. 🇨🇮





Howdy all. [ram27bat]

Ram27 wrote:




MACS is a chick?
danmdevries
9 years ago
Egg sassage n cheez sammiches
Ewok126
9 years ago
Dry rub BBQ Chicken with TMCTLT Peach Habanero Hot Sauce. It was top of the line for sure. Thank you TMCTLT I greatly appreciate it.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
Users browsing this topic