teedubbya
9 years ago
Planning and packing. Two more days till tally ho pip pip
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Watching Totnam steamroll Huddersfield.

As strange as it sounds, Hudder is playing reasonably well, down 3-0.
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning all.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes..
Ram27
9 years ago





X







Morning gang..........🇨🇮
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram..!! 🤣

Are you going to the Dallas Herf..?? 😕
MACS
9 years ago
G'day fuggers.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Settled in on the deck watching Man United v Crystal Palace. Coffee, cigar. Nice day so far. Crossed a personal milestone this morning and will likely reward myself with a stop by ABC to pick up some scotch.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
housewarming party (with a fully stocked bar) this afternoon. Started with two hard boiled eggs. A cigar while Chelsea tussles with City.

For two hours today, I'll be a Chelsea fan.
MACS
9 years ago

housewarming party (with a fully stocked bar) this afternoon. Started with two hard boiled eggs. A cigar while Chelsea tussles with City.

For two hours today, I'll be a Chelsea fan.

8trackdisco wrote:



That could go sideways...
danmdevries
9 years ago
Not my day.

Dash says 25 miles of gas left in the tank. Park entrance in view. I'll just drop the camper and head back out for gas right? Well, campsite is over 10 miles from park entrance. With tons of hills n stuff. Dropped the camper and left to get gas. Got just past the entrance gate and I was dead n dry. Managed to coast over a mile downhill. Remembered I had my little generator in the toolbox. Chopped a pop can into a funnel and poured generator gas into the truck. Made it to gas station.

Back at the campsite and realize I have No water. No problem, just walk around and find a water post. There's no water posts. Check the map, there's only one. 10 miles back at the entrance. Hitch camper back up and go get water. Forget about tailswing and hit a sign, ripped taillight off. Pick it up, get back and park camper again.

Open the cooler to realize I forgot to put the beer in there. Just brought a cooler full of ice...

Happy camper right here
DrafterX
9 years ago
Damn Dan hell... 🤐
delta1
9 years ago
Gearing up for a Tri-Tip cook-off...SIL's ham radio club is hosting a barbecue event today, and said that my lemon-garlic tri-tips could take the prize. I made some for him and his friends a few weeks ago and they were a hit...problem is since I can't take my built-in gas grill to the county park, I have to use a small portable propane camping grill...

hope to be a little better organized than danm, so I'm gonna make a list and check it twice before I leave...
MACS
9 years ago
Al... you need a baby Weber Smokey Mountain. They make a 14" version and I can help you get dialed in with it.

On an unrelated note... I'm camping with my wife in my friends 5th wheel. 4 of us are pounding drinks and I'm smoking a padron 3k maddie.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Beer. Campfire. Puppy dogs.

Already smoked my cigar.

Probably going to bed as soon as the fire dies. I've been up since noon yesterday. Wife woke up at 3a today. Hit the road at 550a. Dead tired.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Good job Damn... 👍
MACS
9 years ago
I think I want a camper. Buddy has a 32' Sandpiper. It's like a small apartment and very intuitive.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Love my Bounder.. but a dingy is a must.. if you wanted to tow your boat you'd have to make a choice.. you could tow your truck and boat I guess. I've never tried tho.. 😟
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Back on the deck to watch Bama use Ole Miss as tackling dummies. Monte 2 and Balvenie keeping me company. I don't watch the Tide with Mrs Monkey. She goes insane.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Insane ehh..?? Do we need to shock da Mrs. Monkey..?? 😕
Users browsing this topic