danmdevries
9 years ago
Of course. Always leave the place a little better than you found it.

Milly and I went for a walk a mile up the road to the flush toilets to drop a grumpy without waking wife or kid. There's nobody here. Usually DNR will still be patrolling all night. But I didn't even see them.

Saw 3 occupied sites excluding mine. Over a mile of road, just 3 sites. Crazy.

Kinda wanna hit the trails. Bright fullish moon, nobody around. But my luck I'd fall n break an ankle while Milly dog ran off after a raccoon and I'd freeze to death. Down to 49 already tonight. Low of 42. Gonna have to head indoors soon.
Speyside
9 years ago
Just you and the moon, kinda nice and peaceful.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
New hours start today.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes..
Ewok126
9 years ago
Morning Peeps.
MACS
9 years ago

New hours start today.

8trackdisco wrote:



Good... or bad?
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning perps.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Hanging at the Orthopedic doctor's office staring out da window over the parking lot.. it's amazing how many gimps there are in world.. 😟
delta1
9 years ago
yah, I noticed that too after my surgery...

and also noticed how many old people there are after I retired...went to an indoor mall a few months after retirement and saw all the white, blue and gray hair... thought ,"there sure are a lot of old people here"...then I saw my reflection...dayum...



BTW Dan: can't freeze with a low of 42, and if you are overweight, like many of us, you'll be fine...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Happy New Day, ya'll
DrafterX
9 years ago
Not much to be happy about today unfortunately... 😟
danmdevries
8 years ago
Did some more hiking today but the knees gave up. Too many stairs and steep inclines.

Last night here. Then back home and back to work. Probably going to winterize the camper too. Water heater burst, and I sprung another water pipe... Too much to fix for another trip this year.
8trackdisco
8 years ago

Good... or bad?

MACS wrote:



A little of both. Going in an hour later. Days vary from 7-10 hours. Loaded heavy in the front, lighter in the back end of week.
Brewha
8 years ago
Is this the new 500?
8trackdisco
8 years ago

Is this the new 500?

Brewha wrote:



No. This is an aging one.
Brewha
8 years ago
Story of my life....
Ewok126
8 years ago
Well I am going to pass it off to the night shift, You ladies have a great night. I imagine by tomorrow morning we will have a " New 500 "
danmdevries
8 years ago
Happy Tuesday? I think?

Either way happy New day. Hopefully there are as many people helping today as there are when a ****head decides to be an azzwhole
8trackdisco
8 years ago
Got to get chopping.
Users browsing this topic