Ram27
9 years ago
Very interesting development !¿!.

[ram27bat] 😣
DrafterX
9 years ago
Get'em Ram..!! 🤣
victor809
9 years ago
Very troubling. What will we do? This is quite a crisis.


Prolly need to start looting the stores for supplies now... get a jump on things.
victor809
9 years ago
At minimun Bucky is gonna have to change the name of this thread
DrafterX
9 years ago
Well, since Macs has failed us too I nominate Ram to start the new one... 👍
Ewok126
9 years ago

Well, since Macs has failed us too I nominate Ram to start the new one... 👍

DrafterX wrote:




I second that!
victor809
9 years ago
That sounds like anarchy.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
This development is thrilling. Will the constructs of CBid civilization fall? Will we adjust to this? The world has gone mad!
danmdevries
9 years ago
4.5 hours to get home.

Camper's unpacked.

Nice to use a real toilet and real toilet paper again.

Shower was nice too.
Ewok126
9 years ago

This development is thrilling. Will the constructs of CBid civilization fall? Will we adjust to this? The world has gone mad!

SmokeMonkey wrote:




If it does fall, I will dedicate my golf trophy to you all 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 OOOOPPPSS did I type that out loud!
DrafterX
9 years ago
I'm starting to feel a little outrage here... 😟
MACS
9 years ago
I haven't failed.

Speyside neglected his duty, I reported it to the proper authority (Ram) and here we are... still waiting for Spey to handle his bidness.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Just Do it... 😟
MACS
9 years ago

Just Do it... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



You do it... call it the "Speyside fail 500".
dstieger
9 years ago
Wouldn't take a whole lot of shenanigans....you can do it!
MACS
9 years ago
Fine... I'll do it. But let the record show I'm only doing it because that retard hank is looking for attention with his own unsanctioned 500.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

outrage

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



A guy tries to do everyone a favor and he still gets crapped on...

[-(

:-({|=
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

A guy tries to do everyone a favor and he still gets crapped on...

[-(

:-({|=

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




That's your lot in life. Deal with it.

Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago
Users browsing this topic