delta1
8 years ago

you could meet him but then he'd have to kill ya... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




and then eat you...why do you think some FBI SSG peeps have disappeared without a trace?
Mr. Jones
8 years ago
#61 delta1 ^^^

Dat' der' is just an occupational HAZARD THEY SIGN UP FOR...BUT when you **** with a totally innocent and SUPER WELL CONNECTED ( Uncle Bill, the Gatekeeper, & BENDER) Mr. Jones... for the wrong reasons and don't bring him in at the beginning for a five hour SITDOWN ?

THEN YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE.

DO "THEY" ACTUALLY REALLY THINK I'D LET THIS BLOWOVER? after they tried to murder me over 7 times?

I don't think so...

You reap what you sow...

Don't forget...I SAVED ALL OF CENTEAL PA FROM
TOTAL DESTRUCTION, SAVED THOUSANDS OF LIVES,
BILLIONS IN PROPERTY DAMAGE and quite possibly? The entire Chesapeake Bay... I'm pretty POSITIVE NOBODY IN THE FBI OR THE SSG DIVISION EVER DID THAT...
THE SEAL TEAM?, RANGER TEAM? JSOC TEAM ? or whoever stopped the attack, that I reported ...did it...
not the FBI...
Users browsing this topic