BuckyB93
21 years ago
Congrats on your (soon) new addition! I hope everyone comes out safe and healthy.

Congrats to swim on your guess.

Also, if anyone is willing to share CW's snaily, please forward it to stogiemac at yahoo dot com.
Liz62803
21 years ago
thanks Bucky 🙂 and email sent 🙂

Liz n Sterling
c-section 6-22 12:45pm
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Got it Liz, thanks.
swim635
21 years ago
I did tell everyone beforehand that I am a fortune teller for a living right? Just Kidding. I guess I should take my luck out to Vegas..Liz congrats on your baby boy Sterling! Take your time getting the package out. Why don't you have Sterling pick a few out for me. haha Cmon.. Padron 1964 J/K :0)
Liz62803
21 years ago
LMAO Swim! I think if I let Sterling near Clive's stash daddy would kill mommy LOL. Though I think I will take a pick of Sterling with a 'gar maybe in a couple weeks or so LOL when he can "grasp" things better hehe

billreif
21 years ago
Is Sterling's taste profile
just like Clive's ?
A Torano Man in the making !!!
Seriously,
Good Luck Liz,
Will keep You, Sterling,
and even Clive in my prayers.
Liz62803
21 years ago
LOL Bill - don't know what his tastes will be like yet. I might just have to get him with a few of my flavored 'gars just to pick on Clive LOL I'll find a few goodies to get a pic of him with 🙂 and thank you for the well wishes and prayers 🙂 and pics will come asap once we get home!

Liz n Sterling
5 days till his arrival!

PS can't wait till I can say tomorrow is the big day and see everyone either sunday or next week LOL
Schmitty22
21 years ago
i bet his taste profile right now is more "creamy" and "milky" overtones b:)
Liz62803
21 years ago
LMFAO!!!! ummmmm yeah it will be for awhile hehe. that's why it's going to be awhile before this mommy gets to enjoy a 'gar again LOL at least six months if not longer!

Liz n Sterling
5 days till his arrival
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Well Liz... less than 48 hours. Almost there. Good luck Wednesday.
Liz62803
21 years ago
thanks cigarbidwidow! As you can imagine I'm getting more and more anxious and excited! I can hardly keep still! Seems Clive has been having problems sleeping and he's figuring it's because he's getting anxious too 🙂

Liz n Sterling
less than 2 days now till his arrival!!!!!! :-)))))
swim635
21 years ago
Don't forget about your contest winner's prize..Make sure you send a couple pics with Sterling picking out the contest winner cigars :0) Hope all is well.
Users browsing this topic