Speyside
8 years ago
GNF, you sure sound familiar. Interesting gambit for a short game. Will you continue to play the game within the game?
frankj1
8 years ago

GNF, you sure sound familiar. Interesting gambit for a short game. Will you continue to play the game within the game?

Speyside wrote:


who you thinking?
akfireguy
8 years ago
Cooler, beads, sticks and cofee going out tomorrow.
Cathcam13
8 years ago
Ok, for everyone who is sending, my suggestion is to send it via Priority Express, with extra insurance so they have to tape it up, and anyone who handles it must sign that they have touched the package. This way, the package will reach its intended target without being opened. It costs more but worth it to ensure that it reaches its intended target rather than a fat Sgt Major who enjoys stealing people’s stuff. Just a reminder. I have some experience in this matter.
Cathcam13
8 years ago
Oh, and please PM me the address, I am going to send a car package later in the month.
Cathcam13
8 years ago
Care....dang auto corrupt
jespear
8 years ago

Ok, for everyone who is sending, my suggestion is to send it via Priority Express, with extra insurance so they have to tape it up, and anyone who handles it must sign that they have touched the package. This way, the package will reach its intended target without being opened. It costs more but worth it to ensure that it reaches its intended target rather than a fat Sgt Major who enjoys stealing people’s stuff. Just a reminder. I have some experience in this matter.

Cathcam13 wrote:



Thank you, Michael.
This has always been a concern for me.
Definitely worth the extra $ .
Ewok126
8 years ago

Ok, for everyone who is sending, my suggestion is to send it via Priority Express, with extra insurance so they have to tape it up, and anyone who handles it must sign that they have touched the package. This way, the package will reach its intended target without being opened. It costs more but worth it to ensure that it reaches its intended target rather than a fat Sgt Major who enjoys stealing people’s stuff. Just a reminder. I have some experience in this matter.

Cathcam13 wrote:




👍 Appreciate the info Cath. That kind of thing never crossed my mind.
jjanecka
8 years ago

No, my life and me smoking cigars has ZERO to do with what our armed forces do on largely pointless missions and failed wars in the middle east which benefit no one except the elite military contractors and nations like Israel and Saudi Arabia.

GhettoNigFabulous wrote:



You're the new Hamk but twice as lame.
madspackler
8 years ago
If it is not too late, need a PM for this Soldier please.
Thanks for doing this Ken.

corey sellers
8 years ago
Sent out today

9505 5124 3468 8068 1123 29
jespear
8 years ago

Ok, for everyone who is sending, my suggestion is to send it via Priority Express, with extra insurance so they have to tape it up, and anyone who handles it must sign that they have touched the package. This way, the package will reach its intended target without being opened. It costs more but worth it to ensure that it reaches its intended target rather than a fat Sgt Major who enjoys stealing people’s stuff. Just a reminder. I have some experience in this matter.

Cathcam13 wrote:



Clerk at the Post Office said that "Priority EXPRESS" was NOT one of the options offered for APO addresses when she looked it up in the computer. Had to send it regular Priority.



So I just got a message from my boy. If you send something don’t declare tobacco on the label. Maybe femine hygiene products or something similar.

akfireguy wrote:



0905 5132 4243 8071 1646 28

Declared:
Magazines
Toiletries
Stationary

:-"
corey sellers
8 years ago
I declared tampons on the one I sent.
delta1
8 years ago

Clerk at the Post Office said that "Priority EXPRESS" was NOT one of the options offered for APO addresses when she looked it up in the computer. Had to send it regular Priority.





0905 5132 4243 8071 1646 28

Declared:
Magazines
Toiletries
Stationary

:-"

jespear wrote:




and even regular priority does not mean "two or three days"...mailed the package on Thu, Mar 1 and tracking shows it is still in transit to next facility, since Mar 6...
akfireguy
8 years ago
Delta1 your package has landed. He messaged me.

Thank you very much

Ken
delta1
8 years ago
Cathcam13
8 years ago
Hmm, I better double check with my Postmaster, I am sure that we sent it PE. I believe that it was also registered and insured.
Cathcam13
8 years ago
I definitely know it is the most expensive way to send a package.
Thunder.Gerbil
8 years ago

Hmm, I better double check with my Postmaster, I am sure that we sent it PE. I believe that it was also registered and insured.

Cathcam13 wrote:



Depends where it is going. Not all zones have extra services and/or express available.
JeffD
8 years ago
Damn it I just saw this. Is it too late to send?
Users browsing this topic