cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago

Posting the idiotic things that the orange f**ktard says and does is not whining. It's reporting.

banderl wrote:


Posting facts about the opioid epidemic big pharma was allowed to create through deceit and lies under Obama's watch is not whining.
It's reporting.

The reporting of this epidemic has NOTHING to do with Vic.
cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago

It seems any time I call out something moronic done or said by a conservative other conservatives blindly back that person. I really have no use for Cacmans diatribes about big Pharma or his disparagement of others. Big pharma saves lives. Pretty simple stuff. There are some criminals that should be held accountable. Cacman and Victor get into it and Cacman starts a new thread to disparage Victor. I think that is pathetic. Pretty simple stuff.

Speyside wrote:


Meanwhile you post the following in regards to John Kapoor's indictment on bribery of doctors pushing opiods. Do you understand "hypocrite"?

Hope he gets the max sentence if found guilty.

Speyside wrote:



Double standard is pretty simple stuff.
Speyside
8 years ago
That would be consistent with there are some criminals who should be held accountable. Your reading comprehension is poor.
tailgater
8 years ago

TG, you slipped in a post before mine. I was posting in response to Cacman.

Speyside wrote:



Oh. Ok.

Then with ketchup.


tailgater
8 years ago

Cacman and Victor get into it and Cacman starts a new thread to disparage Victor. I think that is pathetic. Pretty simple stuff.

Speyside wrote:




That sexy picture he posted really has your feathers ruffled.

I never pictured you as someone without an eye for humor. Because even if you don't find it particularly funny, it is unmistakable as an attempt at such.
Certainly not "a thread to disparage" anyone.

Hell, when I saw the post I figured it was a kind of olive branch.
Then I read your post accusing him of more nefarious intent.

Truth be told, I don't find the picture particularly funny. I don't care enough to understand the background. But I've seen the two lovebirds post about being fat and wearing speedo's so I guess there is some context and inside jokes.

Sometimes you have to step away from the keyboard and breathe deep.
I mean, look at bandy. Even your worst enemies wouldn't want you to end up like that.

Users browsing this topic