bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
Sounds like a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing to me.

Exec: Today, we're going to trash Trump on x. We really need to hammer this one home, spare no efforts to get it done.

Reporter: Sh*t, can't find anything to support my assigned narrative... speculate a little, or say I came up empty... hmmmm.

Exec: Either case... You're fired!

Seriously though, have you seen CNN's RSS feed? Nothing but Trump bashing 24/7.. except this week, it's all hurricane stuff.

Yes I'm speculating that's how it is over there at CNN, but I can't imagine I'm that far off.
Burner02
8 years ago

Oh.
Thank goodness you "let it slide".
I was worried.


In the meantime, realize this:
You see skin color when it doesn't really matter.
That means you are racially motivated. And that makes you racist.

Fact. Not opinion.

tailgater wrote:



Be very careful how you respond or you will be getting a PM demanding that you not respond to any future post by that individual..................................... like I did.


It has really been a refreshing break.
HuckFinn
8 years ago

Perpetuating the angry black guy stereotype I see...

#racist

opelmanta1900 wrote:


You don't know me Opie.

And I don't know you.

What I do know about you is you don't need much info before you feel ok with slinging words like racist around.

So, I don't even want to know you.

HuckFinn
8 years ago

Be very careful how you respond or you will be getting a PM demanding that you not respond to any future post by that individual..................................... like I did.


It has really been a refreshing break.

Burner02 wrote:


Aren't you the weasel who thanked me emphatically in pm for sending you good info regarding a health issue you were having?

Yup.

And now you've decided you don't like my politics so you blindside me in a chat room.

Weasel.



opelmanta1900
8 years ago

You don't know me Opie.

And I don't know you.

What I do know about you is you don't need much info before you feel ok with slinging words like racist around.

So, I don't even want to know you.

HuckFinn wrote:





That is heartbreaking... I was just planning a cruise for the 2 of us... Guess I'll have to take victor and his cancer dog instead...
HuckFinn
8 years ago

That is heartbreaking... I was just planning a cruise for the 2 of us... Guess I'll have to take victor and his cancer dog instead...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


Be safe
DrafterX
8 years ago
They don't let puppy-dogs on cruise ships... 😞
HuckFinn
8 years ago

They don't let puppy-dogs on cruise ships... 😞

DrafterX wrote:


Cats are allowed. Just saying.
RMAN4443
8 years ago

Cats are allowed. Just saying.

HuckFinn wrote:


did you research that, Butthead? or just guessing?
Burner02
8 years ago
Don't forget being called a weasel.
opelmanta1900
8 years ago
You're swingin wild, huck!
HuckFinn
8 years ago

You're swingin wild, huck!

opelmanta1900 wrote:


Nah. Short punches.
HuckFinn
8 years ago

Don't forget being called a weasel.

Burner02 wrote:


I didn't forget you saying in open chat, out of the clear blue, after I asked you a question your response (after thanking me in pm for helping you): "I won't waste my breathe"

No heads up. Just looking to insult me. Unprovoked! Zero warning. Never any indication that you disliked me! So yeah...weasel

You know what you did. And great, the fact that you claim to be proud of it?

Weasel indeed.
tailgater
8 years ago

You're so ffucking annoying.

We all see skin color. And it shouldn't matter. But in the real world, not your hole in the sand, it does.
Most people of color are not happy. But you know that. You have a TV.

They claim there are blatant inequalities. Imagine. Am I their champion? Nope. But maybe the only white guy here who's outspokenly empathetic to their grievances.

You're above that. One could almost say superior.....almost

I'm racially motivated? Wtf does that even mean? Just more of your empty rhetoric.

I gaf. Sue me.

You are racially indifferent. I guess it's not your problem. Conversations about race are only had by racists according to you. You see how absurd that is?

Nope, ya don't.


You can misinterpret that any misdirected way you need to, but ignoring the issue, as you choose to, perpetuates the problem. For them. Unless the status quo is ok with you even if it isn't with them. But I get it. It’s uncomfortable for you.

And anyway if there's a consensus among blacks that.....weeeelllll, it's no skin off your back....
(see what I did there?)

I seriously doubt you know the definition of racism.
I researched it for you:
racism. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Doesn't mention white folks advocating for black folks.

Yeah, so I'm not a racist.

And I'm not a race denier or racist apologist. But you are.

And I'm gonna let it slide. Cause well, you worry.

HuckFinn wrote:



Dude.
Stop.
You're making MY point.
Just. Stop.

You consider skin color before passing judgement.
I'm not saying you're David Duke Racist. You don't hate black people.
But you care way more about skin color than people are supposed to.
More than good men like MLK wanted us to.

You see a black person and then assume they have been oppressed in some manner.
Hell, you don't just assume. You "know".
Except, well, you don't.

So stop.
Just.
Stop.

I'm done worrying.
Too many warts.


HuckFinn
8 years ago

Dude.
Stop.
You're making MY point.
Just. Stop.

You consider skin color before passing judgement.
I'm not saying you're David Duke Racist. You don't hate black people.
But you care way more about skin color than people are supposed to.
More than good men like MLK wanted us to.

You see a black person and then assume they have been oppressed in some manner.
Hell, you don't just assume. You "know".
Except, well, you don't.

So stop.
Just.
Stop.

I'm done worrying.
Too many warts.


tailgater wrote:


Didn't realize there was a limit to how much one is supposed to care about people.

And I had no idea you knew MLK!

You're much cooler than I thought!

Well, then again, you'd have to be.....
Burner02
8 years ago

I didn't forget you saying in open chat, out of the clear blue, after I asked you a question your response' after yourbthanking me in pm for helping you, I won't waste my breathe'

No heads up. Just looking to insult me. U provoked! Zero warning. Never any indication that you disliked me! So yeah...weasel

You know what you did. And great, the fact that you claim to be proud of it?

Weasel indeed.

HuckFinn wrote:



Following is the exchange that got your panties in a wad in the event you have forgotten.

HuckFinn wrote:"First, it's something Trump flat out fabricated. Podesta, who Trump named specifically, never possessed the server. But he was a victim of the same phishing trick as the DNC, led by group of hackers that the Homeland Security Department and Office of the Director of National Intelligence linked to the Russian government.

Besides, if Trump back-channelled during the champaign with foreign sources hoping to get an advantage, my God, isn't that a much bigger deal than what Trump accuses the dnc of?

So deflection? If the dnc/FBI thing were true, sure. Fact check that.
It was just Trump running his mouth and grasping at straws.

Mueller’s 35 actual guilty pleas and indictments makes Trump's catchphrase "witch hunt" absurd. His firing and hiring lawyers, delaying tactics. You honestly think he's innocent of collusion? Damn. Why hasn't he shown his taxes if he has nothing to hide? Why all the lies?
He's hiding something big. At worst I'm just deflecting.

And for the record, of course I realize cheating is what polititians do. All of them.
But damn, not with our enemies, the Russians!

Trump has a lot to hide.
Deflection is his middle name."


My response:

"Huck, my original comment was about the DNC server issue and had nothing to with Trump. You are the one that decided to take it down the rabbit hole.

Not going to waste my breath."

Then Huck, you over react and send a pm demanding that I not respond to anymore of your post. Sorry but others have the right to respond to what ever you post. If you don't want responses then don't post.
HuckFinn
8 years ago

Following is the exchange that got your panties in a wad in the event you have forgotten.

HuckFinn wrote:"First, it's something Trump flat out fabricated. Podesta, who Trump named specifically, never possessed the server. But he was a victim of the same phishing trick as the DNC, led by group of hackers that the Homeland Security Department and Office of the Director of National Intelligence linked to the Russian government.

Besides, if Trump back-channelled during the champaign with foreign sources hoping to get an advantage, my God, isn't that a much bigger deal than what Trump accuses the dnc of?

So deflection? If the dnc/FBI thing were true, sure. Fact check that.
It was just Trump running his mouth and grasping at straws.

Mueller’s 35 actual guilty pleas and indictments makes Trump's catchphrase "witch hunt" absurd. His firing and hiring lawyers, delaying tactics. You honestly think he's innocent of collusion? Damn. Why hasn't he shown his taxes if he has nothing to hide? Why all the lies?
He's hiding something big. At worst I'm just deflecting.

And for the record, of course I realize cheating is what polititians do. All of them.
But damn, not with our enemies, the Russians!

Trump has a lot to hide.
Deflection is his middle name."


My response:

"Huck, my original comment was about the DNC server issue and had nothing to with Trump. You are the one that decided to take it down the rabbit hole.

Not going to waste my breath."

Then Huck, you over react and send a pm demanding that I not respond to anymore of your post. Sorry but others have the right to respond to what ever you post. If you don't want responses then don't post.

Burner02 wrote:



Here's a screenshot from the pm. Me to you:

"Didn't appreciate your post to me in that thread: waste your breath....you said

But ok. We don't see politically eye to eye. I'm outspoken. Guess you are too.

I can't not see things the way I do and express what I think and feel so, I wish you well.

I won't respond to your posts again. "


Doesn't matter, does it?

Besides, I think you were my last bridge to burn.
RMAN4443
8 years ago

Here's a screenshot from the pm. Me to you:

"Didn't appreciate your post to me in that thread: waste your breath....you said

But ok. We don't see politically eye to eye. I'm outspoken. Guess you are too.

I can't not see things the way I do and express what I think and feel so, I wish you well.

I won't respond to your posts again. "


Doesn't matter, does it?

Besides, I think you were my last bridge to burn.

HuckFinn wrote:


and the cheese stands alone,.... oh woe is me.....

Nobody knows the trouble that I've seen
Nobody knows my sorrow
Nobody knows the trouble that I've seen....
tailgater
8 years ago
Burner and Huck.

PM stands for Private Message.

ZRX1200
8 years ago
Users browsing this topic