erkwgz
21 years ago
Teedubya,

Email on the way bro. Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Blister, I need your addy I think.

Later.....Erik
BLISTER
21 years ago
Erik,

Email sent
erkwgz
21 years ago
Blister,

Got your email bro. Box will be on its way soon as I get it.

Later.....Erik
Da Chief
21 years ago
Make sure BOTLs we list what we recieved and or puts and takes. 🙂

I will up date the list and start a new thread of this soon.

Da Chief
teedubbya
21 years ago
As of today (sunday) still no box, but I'll keep my eyes peeled tomorrow.
ddsmokin
21 years ago
teedubya the box went out Thursday....
teedubbya
21 years ago
Cool dd - the only reason I commented is I'm heading to Puerto Rico on thursday.....
teedubbya
21 years ago
Ok folks the box got here today and forgive me if I was/am greedy, but I couldn't decide..... sooooo lets go to the list and the puts/takes

Arrived:
Padron 6000 Madi
CAO MX2 robusto
Gurkha Regent Toro
Cusano Exclusivo
Monti Cristo White#2 Belicoso
Perdomo LT Reserve (red)
CAO Brazilia gol
Hoyo De Monterey-Excalibur 1066
5 Vegas Limitada
LFD-Ligero
Monti #4 (ISOM)
AF 8-5-9 Floro Fina
RYJ #2 (ISOM)
La Aurora Robusto
IT Corojo
Punch Coronation
Diplomaticos #5
AF short story

Takes (greedy bastage):
Padron 6000 Madi
5 Vegas Limitada
Monti #4 (ISOM)
RYJ #2 (ISOM)
Punch Coronation
Diplomaticos #5

Puts (I hope this makes up for my greed):
PSD4 (ISOM)
San Cristobal El Pricipe (ISOM)
Juan Lopez Patricia (ISOM)
Padron Anni 64 Nat.
Rockey Patel Edge Maddie
Rockey Patel Vintage 92 petite corona
Padron Maduro (3 0r 4 G not sure)
CAO Crillo
Cuesta Rey Sun Grown #7

Dropping in the mail tomorrow morning. I hope I was fair, if not let me know and I'll make it right (at least I left the ones made by King Edward)



Da Chief
21 years ago
Please refer all other posts to....

KISS part DOS!

Da Chief
Users browsing this topic