ShanaC@CigarBid
7 years ago

Looks like SHANE-DI-NEESTA....

Is showing restraint on the 3 day time outs....

While some of you FOG's are feeding the fire and posting those illegal words....

Not me...
Never...

I just swear too much.

Mr. Jones wrote:




Yes you do!

Yes, yes I am. You have noticed, I am a little more laid back these days.

And most of your time outs are when you go off on your cussing threads... Sometimes, you go a little too far, but surprisingly have been pretty good lately. Thank you Mr. Jones
DrafterX
7 years ago
Have you been taking the pot..?? 😕
ShanaC@CigarBid
7 years ago

Have you been taking the pot..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:




No sir 🇨🇮
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
Maybe it's time to start?
ShanaC@CigarBid
7 years ago
Nah, I'm good. That's all your department LOL
victor809
7 years ago
Poor Shana... Dealing with us sober.
tailgater
7 years ago
Is she sober, or are we?

smokestaxx
7 years ago
Im sitting on the pot
frankj1
7 years ago

That's where they made the motor bikes with the Mexican Approval ratings.

My neighbor had a 500 si si version.
Very fast.


tailgater wrote:


groaning now
delta1
7 years ago

Im sitting on the pot

smokestaxx wrote:



if you let opel have any, you have a duty to warn...
delta1
7 years ago

There was no warning or notice when I accidentally posted that word... [-(

DrafterX wrote:



see...platinum membership does have its privileges...prolly not as much as blanco privilege tho...
Users browsing this topic