8trackdisco
7 years ago

By the way, you know ram is gonna beat both of us senseless with his bat for having this discussion in the 500...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Post #76 is where it started. My post. I am accountable. Because I am accountable (not a victim) I take full responsibility for the serious nature of the thread.

Ram,
My fault, not Opel's.
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
if you became addicted to posting argumentative subjects in the 500 as a result of traumatic experience - like being molested as a child or something horrific - does your level of accountability change? I get that you're still responsible for posting and all, but if you really wanted to stop posting and greatly regretted it every time you did, is there any mercy to be had or should we tell ram to proceed with the bat?
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
For what it's worth, I'm super against needle exchange programs and all that other stuff... I'm into people paying for their actions... I would just prefer people not have to pay with their life if at all possible... Death is final and causes a whole lot of pain and suffering to the innocent...
8trackdisco
7 years ago

if you became addicted to posting argumentative subjects in the 500 as a result of traumatic experience - like being molested as a child or something horrific - does your level of accountability change? I get that you're still responsible for posting and all, but if you really wanted to stop posting and greatly regretted it every time you did, is there any mercy to be had or should we tell ram to proceed with the bat?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Basic psychology. Step 1.
-Listen to their circumstances growing up. The parents could have been angels, horrible people, or non existent. A professional can listen to them, agree they didn't have the best experience growing up- it might have been awful. Talking all that through is helpful

Step 2 is, Okay, now it's time to move forward with your life. What are you going to do?
If the answer is a needle in the arms, my desire to help, sharply (see what I did there?) decreases.

Shawn babysits victims everyday. Under his loving care, they are being held accountable. With some of those dirt balls, I'd gladly pay for that needle. As a tax payer, you only pay for lethal injection one time per customer.
Ram27
7 years ago
8trackdisco
7 years ago

but if you really wanted to stop posting and greatly regretted it every time you did, is there any mercy to be had or should we tell ram to proceed with the bat?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Once the mods here have been taxed by my commentary enough, they could administer a lethal dose injection of Banhammering. Instead of that, because I had a tough childhood, I should get a narcan/reinstatement endlessly?
8trackdisco
7 years ago

Death is final and causes a whole lot of pain and suffering to the innocent...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Everybody is going to die.
After a month on this earth, nobody is innocent any longer.
rfenst
7 years ago

Everybody is going to die.
After a month on this earth, nobody is innocent any longer.

8trackdisco wrote:


A whole month?
Ram27
7 years ago
8trackdisco
7 years ago

A whole month?

rfenst wrote:



I'm giving a HUGE benefit of the doubt. I've seen wrong year old lie.

8trackdisco
7 years ago

[ram27bat]

Ram27 wrote:



(Ducking)
danmdevries
7 years ago
I slept today!

Back to work.
corey sellers
7 years ago
8 is the cold getting to you yet
MACS
7 years ago
I have dealt with addiction. My oldest brother is a heroin addict.

He's made bad choice after bad choice... and he was off it for 7 years (if you believe him), and went back to it.

ZERO sympathy. None.

At what point do we become enablers? And at what cost? Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid.
corey sellers
7 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does
corey sellers
7 years ago
Had a couple good guys come into the plant I work at .They kicked ass and ran the plant just like it should but the stress got to them then drugs came into the picture needless to say both were fired and now I have to deal with what they were doing . They thought it was a game but they could not handle the stress and now we have more work than we can keep up with.The right people in the right spots matter and someone who gives a **** also matters.
Ewok126
7 years ago
Good afternoon all,

So I called in to my imaginary job last night, my imaginary supervisor got pissed and told me I was abusing the system. I told him to fk off as I was a grown ass bear and I could abuse it if I want to. He fired me cause I cussed him. It is OK though. This gives me more time for my other 5 imaginary jobs that appreciate and respect me as a grown ass midget bear instead of a cub.

Now as to this serious discussion I just got to throw out my thoughts. Key word being MY THOUGHTS meaning what is right for ME.

First, I must say even though a great deal of you human pukes ask for the things you get but, you still have my empathy and my willingness to help. Reason being is, I know that just looking on the surface it seems "They Ask For It" but I am also not so ignorant that I do not know background, events in life etc is what makes you who and what you are and how you behave. So, in knowing such to white wash the whole group of "Addicted people" is asinine. In doing so this tells me

one: you feel you know it all when in actuality you don't know chit. Which does bring me laughter.

Two: You are either not willing or have the capability to see past the surface of your own nose, thus putting you in the ignorant category. I have seen Surgeons, Doctors, Lawmakers, Teachers and parents all make this mistake. They think that everyone should be treated the exact same, They think medicines all work the same for everyone, They think their way of teaching is exactly the same for everyone even though everyone learns differently. So, for the most part, this is why Dr's refuse to listen to you about yourself when it comes to your medical needs. This is why we have stupid children when it is left up to the teachers and schools to educate. This is why our government, for the most part, let people die when it is uncalled for. And, this is why Parents treat 2 or more of their own children the same when in fact each child is different and require different needs from attention to recognition and grooming of their individual strengths.

Three: This one is kind of important. The whole conversation is moot and here is why. Taxes have and for the foreseeable future will always be inevitable. To think that one would have a choice on paying taxes, well we know where that goes. Also, to think that we have a choice on how our government will spend our tax dollars wither it be for abortions, saving addicted people, Space exploration, or $500.00 toilet seats and $100.00 paperclips. The conversation is kind of like debating how pissed we all get over spilled milk. It is not really a debate. Either it pisses you off or it don't. thus making this whole debate not serious lol.


Disclaimer Notice

The Term "You" used above is not used in reference to a particular person. You and only You knows if this pertains to you and I have no idea who You are. Any of the terms used above is not meant to offed or to be insulting, rude, derogatory, disrespectful, hurtful, wounding, abusive, objectionable, displeasing, annoying, exasperating, irritating, vexing, galling, provocative, provoking, humiliating, impertinent, impudent, insolent, personal, discourteous, uncivil, impolite, unmannerly, unacceptable, shocking, scandalous, outrageous in any way.

Each and every term is meant by its true and factual definition.

If you should try and read between the lines and come to a different conclusion, offended or distorted meaning other than what is factually stated then that resides with you and your dim-witted, dull, dumb, half-witted, mentally slow, retarded, simple, simple-minded, slow, slow-witted, unintelligent, assessed, charged, delayed, funded, held up, in waiting, indebted, negotiated, on hold, on the shelf, pigeonholed, postponed, prolonged, protracted, remanded, renegotiated, scrubbed, stalled, staved off, Snowflake or temporized way of thinking and I shall not be held liable.

This disclaimer notice was written up by

Ewok, Ewok and Ewok Attorney at Law and Magistrate
126 Endorian Drive,
Endor, Moon, Section Delta E

PH# 1-800-YUBNUB

We work for you in "Today's World!"
jespear
7 years ago

What's the difference between a Nerd and a Geek ?
Charts explain it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=LYE3GtXqDV0
Ewok126
7 years ago

What's the difference between a Nerd and a Geek ?
Charts explain it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=LYE3GtXqDV0

jespear wrote:



Thanks a lot John! You just severely mucked up how I self identify you butt hole! [ram27bat]

I guess now I am a

Dorerdeeklker?
corey sellers
7 years ago
Ewok all I Was saying is if you have a job do it that's all it boils down to me I don't want to hear everyone's problems that's life we all have issues brother with that being said you need to get your balls back out of the wife's purse cause its fixing to get for you brother and she might leave them in the car and btw I did not read anything above drinking heavily right now lmao
Users browsing this topic