KingoftheCove
7 years ago

He couldn't lick my pants...

rasolama wrote:


Ya...........but he’s a Patriots fan..........which means he’d like to....
🍺
rasolama
7 years ago

Oasis....for a 100ct humi?
Overkill Bro.
Ditch that thing, and buy yourself 4 to 6 Bovedas 65RH, maybe a tube of beads, and call it good.
Like these
https://www.cigarbid.com/a/boveda-humidification-packs/3148061/ 
Easy to re-humidify these, so may be better to buy 6.....two for back-up.
Re-humidifying can take up to a week, depending on how dry you let them get.

Also, the more empty that 100ct is, the harder it will be to maintain RH......lots of airspace and interchange evcery time you open it to yank out a Gurkha.
Smoke what ya like, like what ya smoke...

But there's a reason Gurkhas get little love here, and on most other Boards.

KingoftheCove wrote:



Nice - yeah the gurks used to be a fave a long time ago I get them now and then this is the first time in a bit - I know it's little overkill it takes about an 1/10th of the humidor probably costs me about 10-15 sticks in space - I normally over pack it so I can barely keep the lid closed. I've kind of gotten stuck on the diesels and the edges as of late.

The oasis is overkill but I am lazy and it for the most part gets the job done - thanks for the recomendation...
rasolama
7 years ago

Ya...........but he’s a Patriots fan..........which means he’d like to....
🍺

KingoftheCove wrote:



**** him so am I...
rasolama
7 years ago

No problems for me, but then I only buy certain cigars here......and just tonight, for the first time in years......some Henry Clays, which BornDead just pooped on for me dang it!n
My Dunhill, Laranja, Sobremesas have all been fine........3 recent orders.

KingoftheCove wrote:



I haven't had an HC in years - I've had a cuban HC and it was awesome but not as much of a fan of the dominicans - maybe it's time to give it a swing again... haven't smoked the other 3 - which would you recommend the most...
KingoftheCove
7 years ago

**** him so am I...

rasolama wrote:


Heh.......now I know why you smoke Gurkhas...
🍺
rasolama
7 years ago

Heh.......now I know why you smoke Gurkhas...
🍺

KingoftheCove wrote:



Ha!
KingoftheCove
7 years ago

I haven't had an HC in years - I've had a cuban HC and it was awesome but not as much of a fan of the dominicans - maybe it's time to give it a swing again... haven't smoked the other 3 - which would you recommend the most...

rasolama wrote:


The Sobremesas........but they’re hard to win at my price,
When the Laranja Toros are on FF, they will on occasion drop to $32 and change for a tenski........a good price in my book. They always drop exactly $51......so look for a start price of 83 something.
The Sobremesas used to drop 51, but cbid raised it, now they only drop 46.
They will likely raise the Laranjas one day soon I’m guessing...

The Dunhill Rob Maduro is a decent cigar at $3.......$9 for the 3 pack
RMAN4443
7 years ago

Nice - yeah the gurks used to be a fave a long time ago I get them now and then this is the first time in a bit - I know it's little overkill it takes about an 1/10th of the humidor probably costs me about 10-15 sticks in space - I normally over pack it so I can barely keep the lid closed. I've kind of gotten stuck on the diesels and the edges as of late.

The oasis is overkill but I am lazy and it for the most part gets the job done - thanks for the recomendation...

rasolama wrote:


There's your answer....try to remove enough cigars so you can close the lid properly and your humidity issues will probably clear right up....[-( dumbass.....and why would I want to lick your pants? sounds like you have some sick fantasies....freak
RMAN4443
7 years ago

Gaddamit Rman!
Here I was, playing the nice guy, while FrankieT is on vacation.
I had the n00p all calmed down, ready to bare his soul...........and now you went and pants him and spanked him!
He’s gonna run off now before Z even has a chance to ask him to go camping!

KingoftheCove wrote:


sorry, subtlety is not my strong suit...8-[
KingoftheCove
7 years ago

sorry, subtlety is not my strong suit...8-[

RMAN4443 wrote:


Heh.........how hard did you cry tonight now that your bff Gronk is gonna just party for a year, and then sign with the Browns?
Ha!
KingoftheCove
7 years ago
Btw, I thought Gronk had a great super bowl..........his blocking was off the charts..........doesn’t get enough praise for that imo.
RMAN4443
7 years ago
didn't actually shed any tears, but I kind sobbed gently until I fell asleep at nap time earlier....8-[

and I agree, his blocking was great....it always was, his greatness wasn't just his tightend play, but if he wasn't making a play with the ball, he was blocking so someone else could
KingoftheCove
7 years ago
Ya, he just mauled and smashed Ram defenders that whole game, and then makes the most important catch, which most TEs would not have made,
I do hope he stays retired......smaht to go out on top.......while he has at least a chance of not being a cripple when he’s 50.
RMAN4443
7 years ago
I agree...retiring before he loses the ability to walk on his own is definitely the smart choice
rasolama
7 years ago

I agree...retiring before he loses the ability to walk on his own is definitely the smart choice

RMAN4443 wrote:



I hope he keeps his dumbass out of the WWF and goes the acting route - getting body slammed even on spring loaded mat would suck for him - BTW there is an outside chance you see him sneak back for the stretch run. They're saying the Jared Cook deal to the Taints isnt a done deal so there is still chance there but he's mainly a pass catcher - I'd like to see them bring Bennett back and draft a couple...
rasolama
7 years ago

There's your answer....try to remove enough cigars so you can close the lid properly and your humidity issues will probably clear right up....[-( dumbass.....and why would I want to lick your pants? sounds like you have some sick fantasies....freak

RMAN4443 wrote:



SMDH - *squirel* - sticks weren't in there long enough for the humidor to have any effect on them and the thing was near empty when it was in there... plus the cover is always closed properly even when it's packed... thanks for the effort though...
dstieger
7 years ago
Nice to see a newish poster who brought a coat.

Gurkhas have had a reputation for blowing up since way back when I first started smoking them

They even got their own 500 banter thread:
http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/277439/Official-Exploding-Gurkha-500-thread 


http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/56861/Exploding-Wrappers 
tonygraz
7 years ago
Smoked a lot of Gurkhas - still haven't had one explode. I'm convinced someone at CI put loads in them several years ago as payback for forum problems.
dstieger
7 years ago
Like when TW worked at Dunkin Donuts?
RMAN4443
7 years ago

SMDH - *squirel* - sticks weren't in there long enough for the humidor to have any effect on them and the thing was near empty when it was in there... plus the cover is always closed properly even when it's packed... thanks for the effort though...

rasolama wrote:


here we go again, which was it....so full it's too difficult to figure out which cigars to return to c-bid, or near empty when they were in there, or so packed you can barely keep the lid closed...make up your mind[-(

Users browsing this topic