victor809
7 years ago

Honestly I doubt if either of these killers voted... it's just a movie.. but to choose to use the word deplorable wasn't random... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



You haven't addressed the fact that the "deplorable" is the hero of the movie.

Why do you want trumpenfurher's supporters to be depicted as the villains?
RMAN4443
7 years ago

I thought the ads were awesome. I seem to remember a similar movie from back on the 70s or 80s

dstieger wrote:


https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111323/ 

Surviving the Game....from back in 1994
frankj1
7 years ago

You haven't addressed the fact that the "deplorable" is the hero of the movie.

Why do you want trumpenfurher's supporters to be depicted as the villains?

victor809 wrote:


closet Hillary supporter?
Phil222
7 years ago

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111323/

Surviving the Game....from back in 1994

RMAN4443 wrote:



I watched the trailer after reading the OP, and that movie is exactly what came to mind.
victor809
7 years ago

closet Hillary supporter?

frankj1 wrote:



Makes sense... he's pretty obsessed with her boobs.
frankj1
7 years ago

Makes sense... he's pretty obsessed with her boobs.

victor809 wrote:


Bill and Chelsea?
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
Why would anyone call OUR POTUS A trupenfurher

Blatantly Anti-American and Treasonous 🤮
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
Why would anyone call OUR POTUS A trupenfurher

Blatantly Anti-American and Treasonous 🤮
delta1
7 years ago
from day one, Trump's only tried to serve his base...

I'm not in his base, so is he really OUR POTUS?

didja consider Obama OUR POTUS?
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
Couldn’t stand him but yes
DrafterX
7 years ago
Only if you're a citizen of the United States i guess... 😟
JadeRose
7 years ago
Meh...who cares about a movie? There was a "Gilligan's Island" episode where Gilligan got hunted for sport.
frankj1
7 years ago
The Naked Prey from the mid 60's
delta1
7 years ago
didn't cons get outraged about the anti-corporation/religion message of "The Avatar"?

just don't go and watch it if you don't like it...
JadeRose
7 years ago

Why would anyone call OUR POTUS A trupenfurher

Blatantly Anti-American and Treasonous 🤮

fishinguitarman wrote:






Trumpenfurher? How's about a steaming pile of orange, pus-covered $hit that if we could be lucky enough to have choke to death on a sandwich, would make me laugh for a week?



That "anti- American" and "treasonous" enough for you, Ray?
delta1
7 years ago

Couldn’t stand him but yes

fishinguitarman wrote:



then, you're a bigger man than me...I will celebrate the day he departs the WH and look forward to seeing how history will judge his administration 10-15 years from now, if I'm fortunate to be alive...
7 years ago

The Naked Prey from the mid 60's

frankj1 wrote:



The Most Dangerous Game - 1932

🇨🇮
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
I was speaking of Obama Delta


Let’s go fishin Jade!
victor809
7 years ago

Trumpenfurher? How's about a steaming pile of orange, pus-covered $hit that if we could be lucky enough to have choke to death on a sandwich, would make me laugh for a week?



That "anti- American" and "treasonous" enough for you, Ray?

JadeRose wrote:



Stop... I can only get so erect.
Sunoverbeach
7 years ago
My $0.02 is that the theme and variations on the theme have been done in enough stories in various forms of media that it transcends any political ramifications for the grievous sin of lazy and uninspired writing
Users browsing this topic