izonfire
7 years ago

I can do a visit for you. Deliver a message.. en stuff.

8trackdisco wrote:



Scared straight.
Heard it works for twinks as well...
SmokeMonkey
7 years ago

Scared straight.
Heard it works for twinks as well...

izonfire wrote:



No one ever thinks about the bears...
USNGunner
7 years ago

No one ever thinks about the bears...

SmokeMonkey wrote:



Cuz they never even get to the playoffs.
danmdevries
7 years ago
Happy Saturday fellas
danmdevries
7 years ago

you counting on working some OT to hit the mark?

delta1 wrote:



A little. Shouldn't take too much over a month or two, I'm about $1800 short.

Plus took some pictures of my motorcycle and gonna try to get $500 selling that.
8trackdisco
7 years ago

Cuz they never even get to the playoffs.

USNGunner wrote:



BA-DA-BOOOM. TSHSHSHSHSSSSSSHHHHHHH!
rfenst
7 years ago
Good morning, folks.
Nothing scheduled today, but college football.
Go! UCF, Florida and Michigan!
8trackdisco
7 years ago

Good morning, folks.
Nothing scheduled today, but college football.
Go! UCF, Florida and Michigan!

rfenst wrote:



Yes, Go Michigan!

Will be wearing my 1997 Michigan National Championship hat. It's also Oktoberfest in town today. Should be interesting in a sea of Wisconsin fans.

Hey rfenst. The chances of me having a cigar with you has improved- assuming you still live in Orlando.

Starting in November, direct discount flights from Green Bay to Orlando.

Just knowing there is a possibility of escaping Wisconsin in February for a long weekend warms my nordic heart.
DrafterX
7 years ago
😎 Dudes...
danmdevries
7 years ago
Thunderstorms in forecast for the next 3 days so I weedwhacked the ditch and went to start the mower but the rain started.

Time for bed. Chitty night at work last night and I'm sure more of the same BS tonight.
DrafterX
7 years ago
Tune up and oil change in the car soon... I considered doing it by myself but damn. I'm just gonna drop it off and go get some breakfas... 😟
8trackdisco
7 years ago
Tottenham blows a lead and loses to Leicester City!

Can't start the weekend any better than that.
7 years ago
Beautiful morning here in SW Michigan!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

🇨🇮
Sunoverbeach
7 years ago
Off to NW suburbs for nephew's flag football game followed by some bithdaying for said nephew
rfenst
7 years ago

Hey rfenst. The chances of me having a cigar with you has improved- assuming you still live in Orlando.
Starting in November, direct discount flights from Green Bay to Orlando.

8trackdisco wrote:



I look forward to meeting you.🇨🇮
rfenst
7 years ago

Yes, Go Michigan!

8trackdisco wrote:


Why are't you rooting for Wisconsin today?
MACS
7 years ago
And I might be in the sunshine state a couple years earlier than anticipated.

Still not sure where I want to settle. Coastal, though...
MACS
7 years ago

Why are't you rooting for Wisconsin today?

rfenst wrote:



Same reason he roots for KC and not GB, I s'pose. Cuz he's weird.
Ram27
7 years ago
Afternoon East coast peeps.


Flu shot done...


Enjoy the day.
delta1
7 years ago
no carb breakfast: 2 eggs, sausage links and bacon w black coffee
Users browsing this topic