Whistlebritches
7 years ago

My full Asshat Flag is flying!

8trackdisco wrote:




I think his azzhat flag is flying full
danmdevries
7 years ago
Sunday Sunday Sunday
MACS
7 years ago
I'm up... not working today. Don't feel like it.
danmdevries
7 years ago

I'm up... not working today. Don't feel like it.

MACS wrote:



I don't feel like working tonight either.

But I'm working tonight. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
rfenst
7 years ago
Morning, guys.
corey sellers
7 years ago
Morning gents
8trackdisco
7 years ago

Never had a tequila old fashioned. Always brandy. And after all the bourbon, that would seem like the natural progression.

Sounds like youโ€™re a rebel, with an iron constitution like me. Thinkin we would have a great herf together...

izonfire wrote:



There's some rust on the iron, but can hold my own. I go on a run like last night maybe once a year. Was with three guys from high school. It was more of a marathon than a sprint.

When you find yourself rolling through GB, give me a day or two heads up and we'll grab a smoke.
8trackdisco
7 years ago
West Ham v. United.

Chocolate chip bagel, Kind bar, two coffees.

Not feeling nearly as shaggy as I thought I might.
rfenst
7 years ago

West Ham v. United.

Chocolate chip bagel, Kind bar, two coffees.

Not feeling nearly as shaggy as I thought I might.

8trackdisco wrote:



That chocolate chip thing you ate is not a bagel, it's a doughnut.
8trackdisco
7 years ago

That chocolate chip thing you ate is not a bagel, it's a doughnut.

rfenst wrote:



Nutritionally, you are probably right.
DrafterX
7 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Ž Dudes...
USNGunner
7 years ago
Making bacon and eggs for the grandkids. Life is good.
Ram27
7 years ago
Sunday check in...
[ram27bat]
teedubbya
7 years ago
Mornin. Heating up the chili I made last night. Later Iโ€™m sure there will be a slight return.
DrafterX
7 years ago
Eggs and bacons and smoked sausages.... I'm a bit concerned that since i quit eating bread I'm not getting enough butter in my diet... ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
At a plant I used to work at, I had an Armenian mechanic named Gagik... One day I was smoking a cigarette in the mechanics shack while he was eating breakfast... He had a giant loaf of French bread cut down the middle with what looked to be a 2 inch thick slice of cheese in the middle...

"Is not cheese, is butter" he tells me.... He grabbed one of those giant sticks of butter that equals 4 regular sticks and just threw it in between the bread and ate it like a sandwich... The guy was 5 foot nothing and about a hundred pounds, no drugs... Crazy Armenians...
DrafterX
7 years ago
That's a little extreme.... I'd kill somone for a grilled cheese sammich tho... ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
MACS
7 years ago
Sausage and cheese omelette.
Sunoverbeach
7 years ago
Spicy smoked sausages wrapped in whole wheat pancakes.

Carbs don't count on Sunday. I think it's in the bible somewhere
teedubbya
7 years ago

That's a little extreme.... I'd kill somone for a grilled cheese sammich tho... ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

DrafterX wrote:




CROS had a grilled cheese right before he went missing :-"
Users browsing this topic