k9kop
21 years ago
I just want to know what the beat was between Mr and Mrs Ash. And exactly what the Mrs won?



k9
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ricky
I can't post it here
k9kop
21 years ago
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Myash, I'm a fellow Skins' fan & I love Joe Gibbs, but you'd better stock up on cigars this year.
At best they'll be 9- 7.
LOL!
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
myash07 and jackmoe

I have multiple games - if it's ok with myash07 then jackmoe can have October 2 vs. Seahawks 1:00pm ET FOX

You guys let me know - I will take it or give it.

Go T.O........I mean really Terrell Go.......somewhere else
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
It's ok with me, lets see if Jackmoe responds...
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Hey Jimmy, call me my friend, are you around?? You have the number

Thanks
Rob
MrsMyash
21 years ago
K-9
HAHA!! My team won and I sure did call him that at work to let him know my team kicked his teams ash. Only we know what I won. Yall can have your cigars. I like the other better.
Mrs Myash
k9kop
21 years ago
LMAO, I'm with you Donna, I like the other better.

k9
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Topped
For Jackmoe
jackmoe
21 years ago
Thanks for the top, I just got back from a business trip to San Diego.

I will take the 10/2 Seahwks game.
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
jackmoe and myash07 - you got it

Let the games begin
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ok
Here is what the line up looks like so far...
2005 Regular Season
Date Opponent Time Network Score

September 11 vs. Bears 1:00pm ET FOX /Rugrunner

September 19 Cowboys 9:00pm ET ABC / Saturn07

October 2 vs. Seahawks 1:00pm ET FOX / JPR

October 9 Broncos 4:15pm ET FOX / Gonesledn

October 16 Chiefs 1:00pm ET FOX / Charlie

October 23 vs. 49ers 1:00pm ET FOX / thurson

October 30 Giants 1:00pm ET FOX /ddsmoking

November 6 vs. Eagles 8:30pm ET ESPN /Jackmoe

November 13 Buccaneers 1:00pm ET FOX / R6_

November 20 vs. Raiders 1:00pm ET CBS /IMOFF

November 27 vs. Chargers 1:00pm ET CBS / CigarKid22

December 4 Rams 4:05pm ET FOX / bassdude

December 11 Cardinals 4:05pm ET FOX / JPR

December 18 vs. Cowboys 1:00pm ET FOX / cgully21

December 24 vs. Giants 1:00pm ET FOX / WmLorentino

January 1 Eagles 4:15pm ET FOX / Mikecook


Ok that does it...
The schedule is filled.

Thanks everyone and good luck!
Users browsing this topic