corey sellers
6 years ago
I am in Moultrie Ga. About an hour North of Valdosta.
chazbo
6 years ago
Due to the Coronavirus I will not be attending[ram27bat]
Mattie B
6 years ago
I vote we postpone. There’s not enough upside to justify someone being sick.

Maybe Ray would consider a fall herf in Oct.



Ray, jump in here and let everyone know, so they can adjust plans.
engletl
6 years ago
To err on the side of caution is the logical decision
Abrignac
6 years ago
Ray your health is most precarious at this point. You make the call. Don’t be forced to go against your instincts to appease others. I support whatever you choose.
bluwater1959
6 years ago

I vote we postpone. There’s not enough upside to justify someone being sick.

Maybe Ray would consider a fall herf in Oct.



Ray, jump in here and let everyone know, so they can adjust plans.

Mattie B wrote:




I'm with Mattie and Tank and Todd.... and everybody else that says it's too risky to do this now. Rays health is way too important to have a bunch of guys that just traveled across country at his place.

Blu.....
rfenst
6 years ago

Due to the Coronavirus I will not be attending[ram27bat]

chazbo wrote:


Were you actually planning to attend?
chazbo
6 years ago
Hey Robert, always wanted to come but just to far brother.
bluwater1959
6 years ago
I just got off the phone with Ray and he has decided to postpone. He asked me to send this out since he was not at his
computer.

Herf has been Postponed

Stay tuned for more details from Ray about rescheduling....

Hope you guys are all safe wherever this finds you,

Blu aka Jeff
Mandobro
6 years ago
Hope you get to feeling better, Ray. Joan sends, also. As of right now, the Mandoclan is free in Sept and Oct if you're thinking of rescheduling.
izonfire
6 years ago
Postponing is the only sensible thing to do.
Which is why Gunner is still preparing to go.

Dammit, I love that guy...
corey sellers
6 years ago
Awesome hopefully I can make the new date .
rfenst
6 years ago

Awesome hopefully I can make the new date .

corey sellers wrote:


I hope you can make it too.
Hank_The_Tank
6 years ago
Postponing is obviously the right decision, especially given Rays health. If we were all perfectly healthy I would say screw it, but that just isn’t the case. Glad everyone has agreed and understands that Tats health is the most important deciding factor. That said, can’t wait to hear about the new date. Could lead to some great weeks in the fall with the Sip and Moose Manor Herfs!
izonfire
6 years ago
WOW.
Now I know Ray's pet name is Tats.

I think I've heard too much...
USNGunner
6 years ago
Roger that. Gunner is on stand by.

Izon, there are multiple types of steel. The ones I carry are always at arms length. The ones I shoot at, I keep in the shed. Hope that helps.
fishinguitarman
6 years ago
DrafterX
6 years ago
Must be that 'Hank' tramp stamp... 😟
izonfire
6 years ago

Tats? WTF?

fishinguitarman wrote:


So coy.
Great move Tats...
RMAN4443
6 years ago

Tats? WTF?

fishinguitarman wrote:


Do you mind if we just call you Tits???8-[
Users browsing this topic