danmdevries
6 years ago

Drove almost 1800 miles in two days. Tired but not sleepy. Home sweet home

teedubbya wrote:



Followup with the surgeon?
danmdevries
6 years ago
Need to mow, but the yard is soup.

Got the parts to fix the mower maybe.

Zero motivation to do either of those things.
delta1
6 years ago
another hot one...high 90's like was predicted yesterday...our thermometer registered 104.... spent most of the day in the pool

seems like a good idea for today, too, but I have to clean it first...decisions
DrafterX
6 years ago

, but I have to clean it first...decisions

delta1 wrote:




:-k
delta1
6 years ago
not Lysol and Clorox...

it's windy here and there are lots of dandelions that are dispersing their seeds... so the surface of the pool has a layer of them...flower petals and leaves from neighbor's citrus and ficus trees accumulate overnight also...

PITA to have to skim the pool in the heat...I do it when the family is coming over...but if it's just me....
teedubbya
6 years ago
Danm yes. Was gonna fly but my antibody test came back negative so I drove.

Meant to stop in Indy or tera haute for the night but kept going. Glad I did.

Love love love my new radar detector. My old one was 15 years old. This one is amazing. Combined with Waze I made great time.

delta1
6 years ago
glad you made it there and back safely, TW
DrafterX
6 years ago
my detector is prolly about that old too... what did you get..?? 😕
teedubbya
6 years ago
Uniden R7

One advantage of my son being a Best Buy manager... almost half price.
8trackdisco
6 years ago

What do you do?

rfenst wrote:



Team Leader and target of loathing for senior leadership.
8trackdisco
6 years ago

8track it was just my way of protesting. I’m starting tour of various states and joining the morons protesting in confined areas with no protection.

teedubbya wrote:



Merika!
victor809
6 years ago
Honestly I've been driving around middle america for a year now and I've never needed a radar detector. Been pulled over a couple times... not ticketed...
I'm more worried about hitting a deer or something, so I'm not going to hit 100 on these dark county roads.
teedubbya
6 years ago
Been driving them for 36 years. I need a radar detector
teedubbya
6 years ago
For this drive I hovered around 90mph for much of it depending on the state. Averaged 76 mph for the total trip including stops, construction and driving in Cleveland.

Saw more cops than I’ve ever seen on any trip. Especially in Ohio. But even MO between STL and KC I saw a half dozen. Between Cleveland and Columbus I saw 15 or more. All sitting in the middle all radaring

More trucks out than cars by far.

teedubbya
6 years ago
In my area they don’t let you go without a ticket.
MACS
6 years ago
Good afternoon, peeps... woke up about an hour ago. Work tonight.
MACS
6 years ago

Gunner was in the Navy... He's been infected and contagious for years. Wait...

Weren't you in the Navy too? Hmmm:-k

CelticBomber wrote:



We got vaccines for everything... we're immune.
Cheno
6 years ago
My Italian mother is coming over to have my lasagna, this is not gonna end well for me. I am gonna get yelled at haha.
teedubbya
6 years ago
I’m starting to believe the antivaxers now lol
DrMaddVibe
Users browsing this topic