Numismaniac
6 years ago
Too much talk of work on here, I'm OUT!!
MACS
6 years ago

Is that a preemptive shirking of duties?

Sunoverbeach wrote:



Not shirking duties. Totally moderator overreach, though.

There is precedent, though. Who approved RAM's 500 when he won them? It was just assumed.

See? This is why we gave the duties to Frank. I clearly can't be trusted.
Ram27
6 years ago
I trust you MAC!!! 😉
MACS
6 years ago

I trust you MAC!!! 😉

Ram27 wrote:



Awwww... bless your heart, RAM!
Ram27
6 years ago
Let's see how many snipers show up!?! 🤔
MACS
6 years ago
FGM is waiting... but he sucks at naming 500's.
Cheno
6 years ago
How many 500s do you need to win to get Platinum membership?
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago
That's not how it works.

It's like the mafia.

The books haven't been opened since Wheel's passing. There aren't as many as one would believe.
Ram27
6 years ago
🙈🙊🙉
MACS
6 years ago
🤐 🤐 🤐
clintCigar
6 years ago
︻デ═一
Ram27
6 years ago
🤪🤓🤪
Ram27
6 years ago
Ram27
6 years ago
Ram27
6 years ago
Waiting on me ya sniping basturds?😉
Ram27
6 years ago
Could pull a TW and delete? 🤪
Ram27
6 years ago
Setting up for someone 🤯
Ram27
Ram27
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago
Users browsing this topic