tonygraz
6 years ago
I think the FBI should look into these 2 radicals. Maybe I'll give them a call.
RayR
6 years ago

Geeze, BGZ. Stop being so fricken reasonable, and asking questions to clarify positions.

You are suppose to come in all (figurative) guns ablazin', shouting about how you are right, everyone else is wrong and unamerican.

Is there something wrong with you?................ Notice: that's not a statement.

8trackdisco wrote:



I've told you progressives before, it's not my friggin job to skool you on this forum. You have to have the intellectual curiosity (brains) to seek out the information yourselves. There is no instant way of learning, no way you will be smacked in the face with knowledge of the world outside of your box.
You can be pointed in the right direction, but like the old adage, 'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink'
Why should I even try to explain concepts that any reasonable person should know but you were obviously indoctrinated to not understand or accept and just denounce by default? If you've already chosen "ignorance is bliss", why do you even ask questions and pretend its "fricken reasonable"? That's why its downright impossible to carry on an intelligent debate with a left progressive.
HockeyDad
6 years ago

So that's it then? Kill everyone that is not exactly like you then you can have an inbred utopia?

There is no what next... what happens when you start arguing with each other but you already killed all the critical thinkers?

bgz wrote:



You mean like Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, China? They all just haven’t quite got socialism right yet. I guess we will find out under the Harris administration but I do not think she’ll actually kill them.
HockeyDad
6 years ago

I think the FBI should look into these 2 radicals. Maybe I'll give them a call.

tonygraz wrote:



Sounds like totalitarian cancel culture doxxing. Let’s ship them off to the camps once Harris is sworn in.

(I’ll work on getting the contract to build more camps!)
JadeRose
6 years ago

Sounds like totalitarian cancel culture doxxing. Let’s ship them off to the camps once Harris is sworn in.

(I’ll work on getting the contract to build more camps!)

HockeyDad wrote:





Hey I want in on that camp action. This is a coming thing no matter who wins the election!
HockeyDad
6 years ago

Hey I want in on that camp action. This is a coming thing no matter who wins the election!

JadeRose wrote:



That’s why I got in the torch and pitchfork business. No need to pick sides. Sell to both!!!
Gene363
6 years ago

Hey I want in on that camp action. This is a coming thing no matter who wins the election!

JadeRose wrote:



+1 Re-education for all.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
6 years ago
Rofl, RayRay called 8track a progressive...


Lmfao
RayR
6 years ago

Rofl, RayRay called 8track a progressive...


Lmfao

bgz wrote:



I don't know 8track, but if he's not a progressive of any kind, I have him prove he's not.o:)
I could have responded to you again, but I know you are blissfully ignorant in your world, the usual response from you would be an inane comment or crickets.
Smooth light
6 years ago
Can I sell tickets 🎟️, this sounds like good action, pay for different "views"./$5anty.☀️
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
6 years ago

I don't know 8track, but if he's not a progressive of any kind, I have him prove he's not.o:)
I could have responded to you again, but I know you are blissfully ignorant in your world, the usual response from you would be an inane comment or crickets.

RayR wrote:



What ever you say "one trick"... you obviously have it all figured out.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
6 years ago
Another thing I find hilarious is that someone as unapologetically ambiguous as you would think anyone would owe you proof of anything.
RayR
6 years ago

Another thing I find hilarious is that someone as unapologetically ambiguous as you would think anyone would owe you proof of anything.

bgz wrote:



I'm not ambiguous, I'm unapologetically a libertarian, just because you don't know what that actually means, that's your problem.
No one owes me proof, I can drag it out of them. I smelled a Nazi on Parler a while ago and dragged him out the closet and made him defend Hitler to me. They're a particularly sneaky type of progressive but they can't help but out themselves because of their hubris.
Dg west deptford
6 years ago
The Donald is home and looking better than ever.
PTL
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago
no, you aren't identifying your political philosophy correctly.
you're mostly an anarchist with libertarian tendencies regarding any remaining parts of government that unintentionally survive after you'd demolish America's political and judicial systems, but you are not really a libertarian. Libertarians would be insulted if you spoke for them as you do here.

designating every other possible political option as lefty/commie/fascist and tossing all of them in a basket labeled progressive and then defining that in your own terms as evil and by THAT assuming God is nodding at you when you proclaim it evil...that's worrisome.

God, if she exists, is not a registered voter.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago

The Donald is home and looking better than ever.
PTL

Dg west deptford wrote:


so I was right! He never had it and instead went to a sono bello treatment center?
way too easy to read.
rfenst
6 years ago

I'm not ambiguous, I'm unapologetically a libertarian, just because you don't know what that actually means, that's your problem.
No one owes me proof, I can drag it out of them. I smelled a Nazi on Parler a while ago and dragged him out the closet and made him defend Hitler to me. They're a particularly sneaky type of progressive but they can't help but out themselves because of their hubris.

RayR wrote:


I don't think anyone with any common sense beleives Nazis and Hitler are considered liberal or leftist Go back to you Parler.
xibbumbero
6 years ago

Refute what they reported... you can't, so you say I have fallen prey to propaganda, meaning you haven't which makes you the smart guy in the room.

Wrong. The "experts" on covid aren't very "expert" since we've all only known about it for half a year. And guess what? The "experts" do not agree.

MACS wrote:



You are correct,the CDC experts don't agree w/what trump says about covid. If you're referring to CDC experts not agreeing with that voodoo doctor trump believes has a cure in the works using alien DNA,you can't blame them for not agreeing.
All you need is common sense to refute the foxnews ludicrous BS.
Down the trump/foxnews rabbit hole youse go,my brotha. X 🤦

Smooth light
6 years ago
GOD move's in mysterious ways, and is always in control,all the time!
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago
but is not a registered voter
Users browsing this topic