Notthe1
5 years ago
Got my battery delivered and installed it on my Bike.

Took it for a spin today. I love riding.

Polishing up the Machine for a weekend ride with my son.
MACS
5 years ago
Only rode a motorcycle once. My navy buddy Rick had 2 Harleys. I detailed his car for him and he taught me how to ride. 2006 softtail. It was pretty fun, although at higher speeds I felt like the wind was gonna knock me off the bike. No wind screen.
8trackdisco
5 years ago

Only rode a motorcycle once. My navy buddy Rick had 2 Harleys. I detailed his car for him and he taught me how to ride. 2006 softtail. It was pretty fun, although at higher speeds I felt like the wind was gonna knock me off the bike. No wind screen.

MACS wrote:



Laid all sorts of motorcycles on the ground. Mostly dirt bikes. Only two street bike accidents. One was low speed, the other was no speed- was um.... tipsy. Came to a full stop, and forgot to put my feet own.
Ram27
5 years ago
Welcome in Tuesday peeps.

Greetings enjoy. 💤💤💤💤💤💤
danmdevries
5 years ago
Happy Tuesday fellas
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
Time marches on. Morning, peoples
8trackdisco
5 years ago
Another day.
tonygraz
5 years ago
Happy National Tamale Day.
rfenst
5 years ago
Good morning
79/61 Dense fog advisory. $hity weather day. But, no reason to go outside.
Tomorrow is my second dose of Pfizer!
MACS
5 years ago
Mornin' dudes. Currently 48 with a predicted high of 65. Chilly.

Gonna grill chikens, drink beers and smoke cigars with my fishin' buddy today.
deadeyedick
5 years ago

Laid all sorts of motorcycles on the ground. Mostly dirt bikes. Only two street bike accidents. One was low speed, the other was no speed- was um.... tipsy. Came to a full stop, and forgot to put my feet own.

8trackdisco wrote:



Prolly had 10-12 bikes over the years. One 55mph collision on a road bike when a car turned in front of me. Survived.

All the rest were dirt bikes. Competed in enduros and motocross for a few years. Still have the scars.
Notthe1
5 years ago
Morning Boys.

I'm thinking I'm going t4o go for a ride again today.

Then polish and shine my machine.
danmdevries
5 years ago
I've had a few bikes, all oldies.

Right now have a 78 Suzuki 750. But I'm gonna sell it. Never ride anymore.

Had one bad wreck about 15 years ago. Cracked skull n stuff. No helmet dumbassery.

Someday I'd like a bagger. And a small runabout moped/scooter. I've had a few scooters too and they're really handy and comfy for commuting.
DrafterX
5 years ago
😎 Dudes...
Notthe1
5 years ago
8trackdisco
5 years ago

Prolly had 10-12 bikes over the years. One 55mph collision on a road bike when a car turned in front of me. Survived.

All the rest were dirt bikes. Competed in enduros and motocross for a few years. Still have the scars.

deadeyedick wrote:



First mini bike at seven. First motorcycle at 8- along with my first series of monthly payments to my dad (with interest). Started working on the farm to pay for it. Multiple sprained ankles, torn ligaments, a concussion, and foot broken in 7 places in a head on collision later, I’m starting to understand why I’m in some level of discomfort every day.
Smooth light
5 years ago
☕☕'DOUBLE SHOT TUESDAY'🥃
🥃...65/sunny/little breeze... Enjoy



had a BSA 800 Commando...back in the day, that fkcker was fast,if you didn't hold on tight it would leave with out you.
deadeyedick
5 years ago

First mini bike at seven. First motorcycle at 8- along with my first series of monthly payments to my dad (with interest). Started working on the farm to pay for it. Multiple sprained ankles, torn ligaments, a concussion, and foot broken in 7 places in a head on collision later, I’m starting to understand why I’m in some level of discomfort every day.

8trackdisco wrote:



My one road wreck was on a Honda 450 and I would not have survived if I was not wearing a helmet. Hit the car broadside and flipped over the car and tumbled down the road about 100 feet. Tore both shoes off, turned my clothes to rags and had road rash over 25% of my body. When they got my helmet off it had 1/4" deep gashes that would have been my noggin. Other than a broken collar bone I had no internal injuries but needed crutches and a cane to walk for the next 5 months since my knee was smashed between the car door and my gas tank. Quite riding on roads after that.
Stogie1020
5 years ago

I've had a few bikes, all oldies.

Right now have a 78 Suzuki 750. But I'm gonna sell it. Never ride anymore.

Had one bad wreck about 15 years ago. Cracked skull n stuff. No helmet dumbassery.

Someday I'd like a bagger. And a small runabout moped/scooter. I've had a few scooters too and they're really handy and comfy for commuting.

danmdevries wrote:



I sold my 78 Honda CB750 when I had my first kid. Not worth the risk, but it was a fun bike to ride for sure. Look nearly identical to the GS750. I ended up selling it randomly to the tire guy at Costco.
tonygraz
5 years ago

Mornin' dudes. Currently 48 with a predicted high of 65. Chilly.

Gonna grill chikens, drink beers and smoke cigars with my fishin' buddy today.

MACS wrote:



Freezing early this AM, going up to 65 and sunny - beautiful day. MACS will be loaded by then.
Users browsing this topic