fretkillr
5 years ago
Good to hear from folks.


My job has pretty much taken over my life. I just don't have the time to come here anymore, and I really miss the folks I got to know on this forum.

Really sorry to hear about Rick, too. We never agreed politically, but he was a good person. He was always a good dude to me -- very kind and very helpful whenever he could be.

I don't visit for years and I randomly catch a glimpse of a real bummer of a thread.

lofty1 wrote:




Dan, is good to hear from you, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I had looked up a few folks and did not see many have any recent posts. We were going to go through Dallas this year, but decided to go to see the kid in Nashville and then South Carolina for the family.



Have herfed with Ed (ecr) about 1-2 times a year when Ray (knockmdwn) comes to town. Both doing well. Haven't seen fret since about 2008 herf?

deadeyedick wrote:




Haven't heard from Ed for a long while. I deleted facebook and changed phones, so.....hope all is well with him and his family. How you doing, manny?


Fret left town.....but returned. I have his number....

MACS wrote:



And I've been getting midget hooker calls ever since. But is probably what I deserve for holding Big Stinky hostage.


Fret

MACS
5 years ago
Midget hookers? What da... give them my number.

But is probably what I deserve for holding Big Stinky hostage.
Fret

fretkillr wrote:



Pfft... Stinky has Stockholm syndrome at this point. He's part of your family. I done got another, gave that one away to my fishin' buddy (who now smokes cigars and drinks good beer and whiskey thanks to me) and got another. All good, man.
fretkillr
5 years ago
Still have it outstanding though.

Maybe a stick or two would make up for it.

I'll get around to making some beer in the next week or two. Then it'll be ready four weeks after that.
Users browsing this topic