MACS
5 years ago
Company that was supposed to aerate the lawn tomorrow just texted and said they can't do it until Saturday. Yeah, nah... cancel it. You don't change the day before and expect me to do business with you.

NEXT!
Dg west deptford
5 years ago
Finished the Ocean City kitchen today so I figured I'd take a walk and smoke a party short while I get a Blue cactus Taco on the boardwalk
In memory of Juanita Boardman's bench says "Beneath the sun and stars becide the sea we think of thee"
delta1
5 years ago
touching...........random..... or related, Dg?
Dg west deptford
5 years ago
Projects mentioned
Ok rando
8trackdisco
5 years ago

13 years today at work.)

Cheno wrote:



That is a long asse day.
8trackdisco
5 years ago

Back to work tonight.

Can't do the rest of the bathroom drywall (but I do have it in the garage) until special order vanity is here and I can accurately place stub outs.

In short it's stalled.

danmdevries wrote:



Why don’t you give up nursing and do home improvement full time?

I mean, sure, wiping assess, unreasonable hours and patients, and clueless administrators are fun but....

Being Mr. Home Improvement sounds great.
Other than it sucks, the beating your body takes and you hate it.
Ram27
5 years ago
Thursday morning greetings y'all. 🇨🇮
danmdevries
5 years ago
8, I had side jobs in my younger years flipping houses and restoring historic ones. All cash side jobs but I learned after a few years it's not my thing. I learned a lot and amassed a lot of tools though.

People ask me a lot to do side jobs and sometimes I will, if it's simple. But it's like cars. Yes I've rebuilt cars that went another 100k miles after I was done. No I don't want to do that again.

Happy Thursday fellas.
tonygraz
5 years ago
HAPPY NATIONAL BANANA DAY !
8trackdisco
5 years ago
MACS
5 years ago
Up way too early. Coffee.
Speyside
5 years ago
Good morning gents.
deadeyedick
5 years ago
Registration day for the Goodguys Southwest National car show going Friday - Sunday here. I'm not running in the motocross event this time but have a buddy entered to run in the hot rod class. My two brothers will be coming along but not bringing their cars to the show. Expect about 2000 cars that are pre- 1978 and American only.
izonfire
5 years ago
Mernin' dudes...
deadeyedick
5 years ago

Registration day for the Goodguys Southwest National car show going Friday - Sunday here. I'm not running in the motocross event this time but have a buddy entered to run in the hot rod class. My two brothers will be coming along but not bringing their cars to the show. Expect about 2000 cars that are pre- 1978 and American only.

deadeyedick wrote:



Well, a little change in plans. Went out to shine up the '65 Vette and found a puddle of oil. Just had it out for a romp Sunday and all vitals including pressure looked fine. Instead of being at the show I'll be trying to find the cause. 😞
izonfire
5 years ago
^ That sucks.

I can let you borrow the Geo Tracker I bought from Stiegs.
Thing’s a show-stopper...
Gene363
5 years ago
Good Morning!

Not much planned today, maybe work on the propane burner for my new coffee roaster.
Smooth light
5 years ago
THRISTY THURSDAY 🍹...

new ashtray is cool,7+4+2 clear crystal,fits only two gars. Stand a little wobbly.
BuckyB93
5 years ago

Good Morning!

Not much planned today, maybe work on the propane burner for my new coffee roaster.

Gene363 wrote:



We totally need to see pictures of this contraption/experiment.

Fiddy NINE!
deadeyedick
5 years ago

^ That sucks.

I can let you borrow the Geo Tracker I bought from Stiegs.
Thing’s a show-stopper...

izonfire wrote:



I could sure go for a "stopper" about now.:-k
Users browsing this topic