Ram27
5 years ago
Saturday morning greetings y'all. =d>
danmdevries
5 years ago
Happy Saturday fellas
izonfire
5 years ago
Happy Birthday Plowboy! 🥃🥃

I’d be happy to knock a few shots of Schnucks Private Reserve with you.
Even though I hear they shoulda kept it private...
8trackdisco
5 years ago
Newcastle v West Ham.
Notthe1
5 years ago
Good Morning Boys. Enjoy your Saturday.
rfenst
5 years ago

Both girls are back to preschool come June. They need it badly, but holy hell I didn't miss that expense...

Stogie1020 wrote:


LOL. bro.
That's just the beginning...
🌫
Speyside
5 years ago
Morning everyone. It's a landscaping weekend. It took a week to do all the prep work. My goal today is replanting part of the rose garden. Tomorrow encompasses planting about 25 replacement shrubs in the formal garden. I just finished working out for today. Now time for some coffee.
DrafterX
5 years ago
😎 Dudes...
DrafterX
5 years ago
Damn, I overslept.. think I was supposed to be at Prince Phillip's funeral... I hope they're not waiting for me... 🤔
danmdevries
5 years ago
Long assed night at work.

Showered and had a beer. Simultaneously. Shower beers are great.

Time for bed. See you on the flipside [jester]
Plowboy221
5 years ago
Thanks and good morning fellas, well I made i through the first 12 hours of owning an “assault rifle”..... it’s still sitting in the corner of the gun safe nice and quiet (I heard the first 12 hours of ownership is the worst), luckily it hasn’t went out and killed anyone yet. Guess I bought one the the good ones.
Gene363
5 years ago
Good Saturday morning!

Back to work wiring the new lift station pump controls.
rfenst
5 years ago

Long assed night at work.

Showered and had a beer. Simultaneously. Shower beers are great.

Time for bed. See you on the flipside [jester]

danmdevries wrote:


When I was at Michigan, during the winter living in the dorm, I used to put a beer (Canadian Brador) outside on the window ledge until it just began to freeze. This was timed to occur at 10pm so that I could wake up from my nap, grab the beer and then take a hot shower while guzzling the beer because. I simply needed to start get wasted before going out to bars to save money on having to buy bar drinks. Those were the good old days, 35+ years ago.
MACS
5 years ago
^I lived in the Philippines from the time I was 18 until I was over 21. I could go out and get drunk, eat, and get laid with $20.

Now THOSE were the good old days. 🍺
deadeyedick
5 years ago
My brother knows I like hot foods so he told me about Ghost Pepper potato chips sold by Trader Joe's. Damn things are like crack. That is all.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
Do you grow a lot of peppers?
izonfire
5 years ago

Thanks and good morning fellas, well I made i through the first 12 hours of owning an “assault rifle”..... it’s still sitting in the corner of the gun safe nice and quiet (I heard the first 12 hours of ownership is the worst), luckily it hasn’t went out and killed anyone yet. Guess I bought one the the good ones.

Plowboy221 wrote:


My love gun is a lady killer...
8trackdisco
5 years ago
Three pints of beer 🍺 in less than two hours. Loaded.
danmdevries
5 years ago
Back to work.
danmdevries
5 years ago
Sure could go for 3 pints of beer right now.
Users browsing this topic