izonfire
5 years ago

I moved back for health reasons..

Living out west was extending my life.

CheapPrick wrote:


😂

Ya got me with that one...
tonygraz
5 years ago
Tried to get something done in the yard after lunch before the rain's arrival. About 15 minutes after the thunder and dark skies drove me inside we got a hail storm that covered the porch deck. Dime size and a few bigger wit a lot of wind. Cooled things off fast.
CheapPrick
5 years ago

Some people have no sense of humor!

rfenst
5 years ago
Bad night sleep. Got out of bed an hour ago. Heading out to the beach to seem best friend's daughter and baby granddaughter for the first time, now that they are in town. Looking forward to dinner on the beach...
Cheno
5 years ago
Dang this 2nd dose. It's got me knocked out like crazy. Got the shot yesterday afternoon, woke up around 1am, body felt like my insides were playing ping pong. Fever was at 103.2°F. whole body kept throbbing. Called off work around 3am. Fell asleep around 4. Been in bed all day with aches and pains. Still got a fever. Been off and on sleeping all day. Hopefully this crap goes away soon.
8trackdisco
5 years ago

Lemme explain....they paid me a **** ton of money to move out here to Silicon Valley that more than covered taxes and cost of living.

HockeyDad wrote:



Instead, why didn’t you demand they pay you what you are worth?
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
Wife and I got our second yesterday at 3... no fever but we both got nasty body aches and chills....
Ram27
5 years ago
Second shot for better half and I last Friday, thankfully no negative reaction
Ram27
5 years ago
Two Sixty NINE 🐴
HockeyDad
5 years ago

Dang this 2nd dose. It's got me knocked out like crazy. Got the shot yesterday afternoon, woke up around 1am, body felt like my insides were playing ping pong. Fever was at 103.2°F. whole body kept throbbing. Called off work around 3am. Fell asleep around 4. Been in bed all day with aches and pains. Still got a fever. Been off and on sleeping all day. Hopefully this crap goes away soon.

Cheno wrote:



I just got my second dose and I’ve already eaten three brains today. Stop being such a pu$$y.
Speyside
5 years ago
With a nice Chianti and Fava beans?
HockeyDad
5 years ago

Instead, why didn’t you demand they pay you what you are worth?

8trackdisco wrote:



That’s exactly what I did. (Plus a cost of living differential. Real estate is a bit pricey out here)
MACS
5 years ago

Wife and I got our second yesterday at 3... no fever but we both got nasty body aches and chills....

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Wife got her 2nd pfizer shot Monday. Body aches and chills Tuesday, but she stayed at work...
frankj1
5 years ago
Moderna for us.
My arm felt like I had a shot for a day.
The Lovely Caren had some body aches the next day after round 2.
Well worth it.
izonfire
5 years ago
Let me know when y’all start growing horns...
Palama
5 years ago

Moderna for us.
My arm felt like I had a shot for a day.
The Lovely Caren had some body aches the next day after round 2.
Well worth it.

frankj1 wrote:



Wife and I got our 2nd Moderna shots late Sunday afternoon. Both of us felt fine with slight arm soreness that night. Things changed a little the next day with some body aches and tiredness but both went away by dinner time.

Would rather put up with some small reactions than catching the virus.
HockeyDad
5 years ago
When I got my first dose I asked the Cal National Guard medic (i assume medic. Could have been a hummer mechanic as far as I cared) if this was the one with the microchip. He said no, this is the one that makes you grow a third arm.
Speyside
5 years ago
Glad to hear that most who wanted shots have recieved them.
Ram27
5 years ago
Two Seventy NINE 🐴
delta1
5 years ago

Glad to hear that most who wanted shots have recieved them.

Speyside wrote:



everybody who wanted tequila shots during my grandson's birthday party on Saturday got 2nds, 3rds and 4ths...
Users browsing this topic