MACS
5 years ago
My wife didn't want a dog. I got one anyway.

Now she loves him... and she even said it... "I love this dog". I just smiled at her and she rolled her eyes at me.
izonfire
5 years ago
Chicks don’t know schitt and it’s best for everybody when the men make the decisions...
delta1
5 years ago

Oh, some of the others given up are WASP guilt, male guilt, PC guilt, equality guilt, gun guilt, heterosexuallity guilt, American guilt, immigration guilt, police guilt, climate change guilt, climate warming guilt, big business guilt, investment guilt, not supporting additional welfare guilt, intellectual guilt, scientific guilt, taking care of my family first guilt, philanthropic guilt, # support guilt, cancel culture guilt, having my idea of nirvana in life guilt, having nirvana in life guilt, and there is no paradigm box in my life guilt.

Speyside wrote:




you missed one: guilt guilt
MACS
5 years ago

Chicks don’t know schitt and it’s best for everybody when the men make the decisions...

izonfire wrote:



Preach on, preacher man! 😰
delta1
5 years ago
^ #305 and #306 ^

hah...just to clarify and avoid a visit from the DCFS...

every adult who attended my grandson's birthday pool party enjoyed tequila shots if they wanted them...surprisingly, my son's wife had several...she rarely indulges...might be time to have a chat with him
Speyside
5 years ago
Very tricky, anniversary gifts. I will be hard put to do as well this year as I did last year.
rfenst
5 years ago

^ #305 and #306 ^

hah...just to clarify and avoid a visit from the DCFS...

every adult who attended my grandson's birthday pool party enjoyed tequila shots if they wanted them...surprisingly, my son's wife had several...she rarely indulges...might be time to have a chat with him

delta1 wrote:


Al, we never served alcohol at our kids' birthday, or indulged with others at others kids. Now they are grown up and drink more than we do!YMMV🇨🇮
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
Never had shots at the kid's birthday parties, but kicking myself now for not thinking of it
Ram27
5 years ago
Three twenty NINE.....🐴
danmdevries
5 years ago
Grills lit. Waiting to get up to temp gonna toss some brats on.

Was gonna move the chickens from the basement out to the coop but wife doesn't think my roof repair is enough to keep the raccoons out. I put up the trail cam.

Raccoons lived in the coop even after killing all the chickens. The nesting boxes and every corner was piled with raccoon chit. And the woodchips were wet, so they ain't left yet.

I sealed the coop up as best I could. I really don't see any entry point. They were getting in through a loose roof plate. I fixed that. I also added another 2x4 across the back of the roof rafters to close a 1/4" gap in the hardware cloth. Aside from the chicken door and the people door, I can't imagine any other access point.
MACS
5 years ago
^You can't... but a raccoon sure can.
HockeyDad
5 years ago
They prolly tunneled under like at the Mexican border. We shall call these raccoons undocumented chickens.
DrafterX
5 years ago
Screw the undocumented chikens.. 🤐
MACS
5 years ago

They prolly tunneled under like at the Mexican border. We shall call these raccoons undocumented chickens.

HockeyDad wrote:



They're just looking for a better life, man! And a free meal. At Danm's expense. It's all good.
delta1
5 years ago
funny how Drafter's always thinking about sex...
frankj1
5 years ago

Oh, some of the others given up are WASP guilt, male guilt, PC guilt, equality guilt, gun guilt, heterosexuallity guilt, American guilt, immigration guilt, police guilt, climate change guilt, climate warming guilt, big business guilt, investment guilt, not supporting additional welfare guilt, intellectual guilt, scientific guilt, taking care of my family first guilt, philanthropic guilt, # support guilt, cancel culture guilt, having my idea of nirvana in life guilt, having nirvana in life guilt, and there is no paradigm box in my life guilt.

Speyside wrote:


you should make a guilt quilt
8trackdisco
5 years ago

Let’s see...we will sign you up for the following training:

Unconscious Bias
Equity and Inclusion
Critical Race Theory

HockeyDad wrote:



D E & I Blind Spot training goes without saying.
Speyside
5 years ago
What, no sensitivity training?
rfenst
5 years ago
He really needs it.
tonygraz
5 years ago

Screw the undocumented chikens.. [-(

DrafterX wrote:



I heard the neighbors were asking why you always had chicken feathers on your pants.
Users browsing this topic