rfenst
5 years ago

53 headed to 68. Not quite ready to warm up yet.

Lawn was aerated and fertilized yesterday. I threw some grass seed on it, too. We'll see how it looks in a couple weeks.

MACS wrote:


Milorganite for a quick green up?
rfenst
5 years ago

I heard the neighbors were asking why you always had chicken feathers on your pants.

tonygraz wrote:


When I was a TEP frat pledge at Florida, they hazed us a whole night. And then, one-by one they tried to make us **** a frozen chicken. Two of us out of 48 refused, and quit right then and there. The other 46 took it all in stride. They came grumbling back and made sure we didn't quit. We never got hazed again. To this very day, almost 40 years later, it's the first thing my Brother Ritchie and I talk about when we see each other every 5-10 years.
delta1
5 years ago
I see the problem immediately...the chiken has to be warm, not frozen...
Palama
5 years ago

I see the problem immediately...the chiken has to be warm, not frozen...

delta1 wrote:



^^^ Post #383 - Beep, beep
MACS
5 years ago

Milorganite for a quick green up?

rfenst wrote:



No, but it's in the garage. Guy that aerated also fertilized with stuff he recommends. Told me to give it a couple weeks then use the malorganite.
rfenst
5 years ago

No, but it's in the garage. Guy that aerated also fertilized with stuff he recommends. Told me to give it a couple weeks then use the malorganite.

MACS wrote:


His instructions are correct since he applied fertalizer.

Does you lawn stay green year round? Mine did this year due to a warm winter w/o anything close to a freeze
izonfire
5 years ago

Blood work back.............not good...........doctors today...........hospital tomorrow for test
.......... Oh no Mr. Bill...............

Ram27 wrote:


Wishin' the best for ya RAM... 🙏
rfenst
5 years ago

Wishin' the best for ya RAM... 🙏

izonfire wrote:


Yeah, me too
deadeyedick
5 years ago

Wishin' the best for ya RAM... 🙏

izonfire wrote:



And another. Hope all gets sorted out Ram.
MACS
5 years ago
Dang 😞... get well, soon, Rammie. 🙏

MACS
5 years ago

His instructions are correct since he applied fertalizer.

Does you lawn stay green year round? Mine did this year due to a warm winter w/o anything close to a freeze

rfenst wrote:



Robert, my lawn does stay green year round. Grows slowly in winter and gets a little dead grass amongst the green... but it comes roaring back about this time of year. I did all my own yard work for many years. Mowed, edged, fertilized... and I enjoyed it. Now I have fake grass in the back and a gardener who mows and edges the front. I still do the fertilizing, seeding, raking and stuff. Aerating was another matter. Need the machine and the guy did it for $75... costs that much to rent one.
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
Good luck, Ram. Hope it all turns out OK
tonygraz
5 years ago
Hope it's a small thing, RAM. I took Xarelto for years with no problems, only switched to Eliquis because the insurance company stopped covering Xarelto. For what they cost, they should give a box of fine cigars with every 30 day prescription.
Smooth light
5 years ago
Yeah they told me the same thing in January. Then off to the death house, not me for sure, rather be on GRACE time. He's driving now and I'm just in the backseat enjoying the view.


If anyone needs sum gars,PM me,I'll see what I can do.
Fcfs no codswallop.

frankj1
5 years ago
get well ASAP Ram.
This 500 will be done soon and I have not been a reliable replacement!
frankj1
5 years ago

Yeah they told me the same thing in January. Then off to the death house, not me for sure, rather be on GRACE time. He's driving now and I'm just in the backseat enjoying the view.


If anyone needs sum gars,PM me,I'll see what I can do.
Fcfs no codswallop.

Smooth light wrote:


I've been asking you what was up wif your health...been going on for a while now.
Whistlebritches
5 years ago

#-o Blood work back.............not good...........doctors today...........hospital tomorrow for test. 🤦

Anemic ..........Been on Xarelto since A-fib issue last July, maybe doing more harm than good!?! 😣



Doc wanted to admit me today, Oh no Mr. Bill..........[-x Ask her if I could check in tomorrow, OK. 🤦




Later y'all [ram27bat]


Ram27 wrote:



Prayers out Brother..........heart problems really suck.Like Tony said Eliquis may be the answer,so far it's been working for me.
Smooth light
5 years ago
Frank... just a little, cryogenic pulmonary fibrosis with a chaser of cirrhosis of liver... thanks for your concern.
MACS
5 years ago
Three NINE! NINE!
Gene363
5 years ago
🙏 4 [ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic