Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
I never guess anything right
frankj1
5 years ago

It is a chase bank issue. Sounds like they were hacked. Check your accounts if you use chase.

Cheno wrote:


they got the name because...the chase is on.
MACS
5 years ago
Navy Federal Credit Union. They're the only institution I will bank with. Savings, checking, credit card and mortgage all in one spot. They take half my mortgage payment every other Wednesday. They take my truck payment on the first.

*knocks on wood*

Never had an issue with them.
Palama
5 years ago

What a way to wake up. Notification that we are overdrawn on our bank account. Apparently they took our mortgage out 4 times in a row today. Not sure who to be mad at. I'm on the phone with the bank estimated time is a 50 minute wait, wife is on the phone with the mortgage company. Someone's gonna get an earful from me today. They better not give me that crap of we will transfer it and it will take 3-5 days to show in your account. No Mfer, drive your fat butt down and put cash in my hand today or give me access to your debit card to use as I see fit.

Cheno wrote:



Damn! Hope it gets resolved quickly and doesn’t affect the joy of today.
teedubbya
5 years ago
Hey Paloma... familiar with the band Pepper?
teedubbya
5 years ago
Damn auto correct. Palama
corey sellers
5 years ago
Afternoon gents
Palama
5 years ago

Hey Paloma... familiar with the band Pepper?

teedubbya wrote:



Not really but their reggae sound is w-a-y better than the Jawaiian chit put out by most local groups.

Why? 🤔
MACS
5 years ago

Afternoon gents

corey sellers wrote:



Hey ya fkn stranger...
teedubbya
5 years ago

Not really but their reggae sound is w-a-y better than the Jawaiian chit put out by most local groups.

Why? 🤔

Palama wrote:




Been listening to them quite a bit lately. I like them.
Speyside
5 years ago
I have been on a California Country Rock kick lately.
Palama
5 years ago

Been listening to them quite a bit lately. I like them.

teedubbya wrote:



I went to Spotify to refresh my memory and yah, for a group out of Hawaii, their sound is much more authentic than 98.2% of the local groups that try to blend Reggae with Local Contemporary. I’m much more a Reggae purist, been a fan since the mid-70s when the only Reggae music was solely from Jamaica and getting the records were almost an act of Congress. Luckily our store manager allowed us to bring in whatever Reggae albums we could find so we craved out a little section for them. Once major rock artists such as Eric Clapton and Bob Dylan started covering Bob Marley songs, the genre literally exploded.
danmdevries
5 years ago
Everybody keeps giving me scrap. Uncle brought my trailer back, and had it loaded with scrap. Was at a coworkers house a couple days ago, filled my truck bed. Just went to my parent's house to drop stuff off and now my trucks full again.

Not complaining, scrap prices are up again. But scrapyard is closed on weekends so now I've got a truck and trailer full till Monday.
izonfire
5 years ago

Afternoon gents

corey sellers wrote:


Hey Corey.
Good to see you back Brother...
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
You're lucky danm. All I ever get from people is crap
danmdevries
5 years ago

You're lucky danm. All I ever get from people is crap

Sunoverbeach wrote:



I drove around garbage picking on Thursday and pocketed $95 for about 1.5 hours of "work" washing machine, dishwasher, water heater, and a swingset. Had to load my generator to run the Sawzall for the swingset.

I should get me a battery powered Sawzall.
Gene363
5 years ago
Late to the party, got up after noon. 🌫
rfenst
5 years ago

Late to the party, got up after noon. 🌫

Gene363 wrote:


No sweat, I woke up at noon.
izonfire
5 years ago

You're lucky danm. All I ever get from people is crap

Sunoverbeach wrote:


Hey now!

I know that bomb I sent you a while back wasn't all that impressive,
but I wouldn't call it crap... ✋
Gene363
5 years ago

No sweat, I woke up at noon.

rfenst wrote:



=d> =d> =d>

Layabouts, fantastic!
Users browsing this topic