BrewMeister
21 years ago
Hello HomeBrew,

Thanks you very kindly for the shipment. I will let you know the moment USPS delivers. Dang I'm going to need more humidor space... maybe I need to smoke faster, ahh these are good problems!
Thanks again,

TTFN
Tim
moonman
21 years ago
Glad things arrived OK. Enjoy the smokes & the book. Remeber to smoke as you read! Smoke Em.........Bruce.
BrewMeister
21 years ago
Just received an very nice selection of cigars form the "TANK". Once again almost all are new varieties for me.

Thanks so much TANK! You Wisconsin people are alright!

TTFN
Tim

tank71663
21 years ago
T'wernt nuttin...

Hope you enjoy em'


TANK
BrewMeister
21 years ago
Hello Homebrew,

An impressive stack of sticks has just graced my mailbox! All arrived safe and sound. Thanks so much for the generous selection.
From one Brewer to another - YouDaMan!


TTFN
Tim

Homebrew
21 years ago
Glad they made it Tim.
Enjoy, and happy brewing.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
Users browsing this topic