Palama
4 years ago

Haven't seen that movie in years. It's a classic, top 10 in my opinion. But my top 10 has like 1000 movies on the list.

Similar to the AC/DC discussion... hard to pick the most bestest one from the library... while typing and listening to Back in Black

BuckyB93 wrote:



I’mma so old that I remember when “High Voltage” came out back in the vinyl days. Took an immediate liking to them, up until Bon Scott’s death. Dunno why I didn’t cotton to Brian Johnson but lost interest in them after an album or two.
delta1
4 years ago
I'm thinking a large smart waiter would work better than a dumb one
Mr. Jones
4 years ago
CROS just WON THE MEGA MILLIONS LOTTERY....

HE'S gonna avenge all his abuse on CIGARBID...

By hiring MS-13 members at his Chevron gas station in woodland hills, CA...
HockeyDad
4 years ago
BuckyB93
4 years ago
izonfire
4 years ago
^ Get me in there somewhere…
BuckyB93
4 years ago
You're after HD. I'm a now show on that dance card.
Users browsing this topic