Hello,Our United States Veterans earned every benefit they get. And are often not properly compensated for their service.Sincerely, Brewha, Labral Cretin.
Brewha wrote:
I respect the veterans who served, injured or not. But sometimes even the best of us need help. And yes, it is welfare.So put a sock in it WB.
So is it earned or welfare..........you can't have it both ways.Welfare is an unearned benefit of socialism.
Whistlebritches wrote:
Ah, the conservative definition.So orphans are on welfare. Disabled people might or might not be, based on their work history.And a teenage who never worked gets a type of welfare by using the socialist public road systems for free. Or the library.But more to the point; welfare is shameful - right?
I like how you use those born disabled in your argument..........that's asinine. Find another argumentA healthy teen having never worked should have no road to a socialist handout.GET A **** ING JOBNo it isn't if properly used.......a stepping stone to get back on your own two feet.Those that are 3rd,4th and even 5th generation welfare families have abused and continue to abuse the system.I live in a small town.......I see these types all around me and they are of all colors so please don't attempt to.play the race card in your next moot argument
I like Brewha's answer, but as someone who is capable of automating people out of their jobs... I have to ask the question.What happens when there's not enough jobs to go around?Better robots are an inevitability.
bgz wrote:
Don't worry Brewha, PLC and HMI are fake news, I read it on the web. Also the lizard people with their Omicron SARS-COVID2 vaccine and humanity will prosper, for that I used a different source, the internet.
Speyside2 wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close