deadeyedick
2 years ago
Gentlemen!........ and the rest of youse varmints.
Ram27
2 years ago
Howdy gang. 🇨🇮 [ram27bat] 🇨🇮
Sunoverbeach
2 years ago
Happy Friday, peoples
JGRAZ
2 years ago

then off to the dentist to fix a loose crown.

JGRAZ wrote:



Well back from the dentist. Turns out I ate a $5k bagel yesterday. Popped a front tooth crown loose. The crown is on a post. Lost the tooth in a high school fight many moons ago. Cracked the post. Dentist said it's time for an implant. Apparently it's about a 6 month process between bone graphs and the implant itself. Uggggg fun times
Gene363
2 years ago
Good Friday Morning to All! It's 79° on the way to 95° today, roasting coffee and puttering.
DrMaddVibe
2 years ago

Well back from the dentist. Turns out I ate a $5k bagel yesterday. Popped a front tooth crown loose. The crown is on a post. Lost the tooth in a high school fight many moons ago. Cracked the post. Dentist said it's time for an implant. Apparently it's about a 6 month process between bone graphs and the implant itself. Uggggg fun times

JGRAZ wrote:



Damn it.

Lox or cheese...wait both?
Gene363
2 years ago

Well back from the dentist. Turns out I ate a $5k bagel yesterday. Popped a front tooth crown loose. The crown is on a post. Lost the tooth in a high school fight many moons ago. Cracked the post. Dentist said it's time for an implant. Apparently it's about a 6 month process between bone graphs and the implant itself. Uggggg fun times

JGRAZ wrote:



Ouch! It is a PITA but I believe it's worth the time and cost.
DrafterX
2 years ago
😎 Dudes...
Huzza3045
2 years ago
Happy Friday fellas
JGRAZ
2 years ago

Damn it.

Lox or cheese...wait both?

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Pork roll & Cheese
JGRAZ
2 years ago

Ouch! It is a PITA but I believe it's worth the time and cost.

Gene363 wrote:



Yeah I agree. It's either that or a bridge.
Front teeth though I gotta go implant
DrMaddVibe
2 years ago

Pork roll & Cheese

JGRAZ wrote:




:-k


Need the deets on this please. Sounds like something...interesting.

Still, sorry about the tooth though.
JGRAZ
2 years ago

:-k


Need the deets on this please. Sounds like something...interesting.

Still, sorry about the tooth though.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Pork roll is a NJ thing. Can be had in eastern PA too. Though I've heard it's starting to get in other states as well.
Find it if you can, honestly it's worth ordering if you can get them to deliver. It will change your life
Any brand it worth trying, but Case's and Taylor are the gold standard
JGRAZ
2 years ago

Pork roll is a NJ thing. Can be had in eastern PA too. Though I've heard it's starting to get in other states as well.
Find it if you can, honestly it's worth ordering if you can get them to deliver. It will change your life
Any brand it worth trying, but Case's and Taylor are the gold standard

JGRAZ wrote:




Jerseyporkroll.com
DrMaddVibe
2 years ago

Pork roll is a NJ thing. Can be had in eastern PA too. Though I've heard it's starting to get in other states as well.
Find it if you can, honestly it's worth ordering if you can get them to deliver. It will change your life
Any brand it worth trying, but Case's and Taylor are the gold standard

JGRAZ wrote:




Thanks!

A friend in Maryland has been trying to get me to try scrapple...might put both on the board.

With the influx of snowbirds where I live (Cent. FL) we get almost all of the "creature comforts" of "home" without the subzero temps and snow shoveling! I was able to get my local stores to start carrying Vernors ginger ale which is a Detroit staple for the wrongly named Detroit treat at Coney Islands...the Boston Cooler. Vernors, the finest vanilla ice cream and make a root beer float with them. Spectacular to the end.

Still sorry about the tooth though.

(EDIT) Just looked...Publix carries them!!!! w00ty w00t w00t!!!!
jeebling
2 years ago

Well back from the dentist. Turns out I ate a $5k bagel yesterday. Popped a front tooth crown loose. The crown is on a post. Lost the tooth in a high school fight many moons ago. Cracked the post. Dentist said it's time for an implant. Apparently it's about a 6 month process between bone graphs and the implant itself. Uggggg fun times

JGRAZ wrote:




Dang it! That truly sux swamp water. The only thing worse than getting dental work done is not getting dental work done. I hope you can get it repaired and fully healed in short order.

Happy Friday to the rest of youse mugs

🇨🇮
danmdevries
2 years ago
Work wifi has been chit the last month or so.

I called IT this morning and said I needed access to the physician wifi. The dude didn't question it, just took down my info and gave me access.

Faster, more stable and lets me text and call. Also doesn't block tobacco websites.

Should've done this years ago.
JGRAZ
2 years ago

Thanks!

A friend in Maryland has been trying to get me to try scrapple...might put both on the board.

With the influx of snowbirds where I live (Cent. FL) we get almost all of the "creature comforts" of "home" without the subzero temps and snow shoveling! I was able to get my local stores to start carrying Vernors ginger ale which is a Detroit staple for the wrongly named Detroit treat at Coney Islands...the Boston Cooler. Vernors, the finest vanilla ice cream and make a root beer float with them. Spectacular to the end.

Still sorry about the tooth though.

(EDIT) Just looked...Publix carries them!!!! w00ty w00t w00t!!!!

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Scrapple I can do without. The texture of most commercial stuff bothers me. I've had very good local made though. The Amish do wonders with it.

Hope you like them. Pork roll, egg, & cheese on a roll 😋
Stogie1020
2 years ago
Exercised my 2nd amendment today. P365ms. First new acquisition in a long time, and first non-1911 platform in, well, decades...
danmdevries
2 years ago
Happy Saturday fellas
Users browsing this topic