Stogie1020
2 years ago
Started umbrella academy
Palama
2 years ago
Re-watching the first season of “Pachinko” on AppleTV prior to getting into the new season.
8trackdisco
2 years ago
Foreign Correspondent (1940).
Ram27
2 years ago
Great series Stogie.
DrMaddVibe
2 years ago
"Those About to Die"...the 1st episode...meh...hung in there and am up to episode 6...there's a lot going on.
Stogie1020
2 years ago

Great series Stogie.

Ram27 wrote:


I am only three or four episode in so far, but the characters are awesome.
Ram27
2 years ago
Peacock ' The Killer " 👍 Excellent action movie.👍
jeebling
2 years ago
I’m watching the Jack Ryan series and I’m enjoying it. I love that spy genre
JGRAZ
2 years ago

I’m watching the Jack Ryan series and I’m enjoying it. I love that spy genre

jeebling wrote:



Enjoy it while you can. It got canceled.
PapaWhiskey
2 years ago
We've been watching The Resident and it was good but then I think in season 4 or 5 it got all DEI. Now it kind of sucks.
Ram27
2 years ago
Netflix " KAOS" pretty good series , looking forward to part 2.
Ram27
2 years ago
Season 3 The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
DrafterX
2 years ago
Any bare hobbit boobs..?? 😕
JGRAZ
2 years ago
One more episode of Sweet Tooth for tonight. Very pleased with this series. I’d recommend to anyone.
Stogie1020
2 years ago

Enjoy it while you can. It got canceled.

JGRAZ wrote:


Crap, was hoping for more seasons..
Ram27
2 years ago
Netflix The Gray Man 👍
DrMaddVibe
Ram27
2 years ago
Netflix "Rebel Ridge" 👍
JGRAZ
2 years ago
The Old Man - Hulu/FX

Bad Monkey - Apple TV
Gene363
2 years ago
Lawrence of Arabia on Prime
Users browsing this topic