gonesledn
21 years ago
flat rate box left chicago this afternoon to jimmy. some cigars, and a couple other trinkets. little something for the very understanding wife of yours.

wes
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
UPS going out today.

tic tic tic tic....
myash07
21 years ago
Ok this thread is getting a little long, so I'm going to start a new thread with the wonderful gifts. I really can not say thanks enough to everyone.
dbreazeale
21 years ago
start a new thread? but but but we aren't through with this one, yet!

BTW, incomming your way and be careful cause it's
heavy. I think there's something from France in there...it says "fragile" on it. lol

del
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Good shooting Del.


k9
puffdaddy63
21 years ago
mine is fragile too....but it appears to come from somewhere near Kentucky!

DC# 03050830000438131777
Mark
MrsMyash
21 years ago
Gosh he is a party pooper. I like this thread and I am not going any were else. By the way he got two packages today from yall and one from me. We now have no mailbox left. LOL Yall guys and gals are great. Thannks for making his B-Day he will remember.
Donna
BuckyB93
21 years ago
In my best Austin Powers voice, "Yeah Baby"
myash07
21 years ago
Honey
I think the neighbors heard.....












The blasts from the incomming!

LOL!
MrsMyash
21 years ago
update from today he got three boxes. No mail box left haha so they put them on the steps. I won't have a front door left soon. LOL
Donna
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
UPS should have been there today. Hopefully, everything arrived intact


Happy belated B-day!
Users browsing this topic