tank71663
21 years ago
Dont sweat it 8Track....

I was able to get alittle Mommy & Daddy time since we didnt go to Appleton...Whoo Hoo !!!

Its great to be me !!

TANK
rugrunner
21 years ago
Tank, fum is a norwiegian word for..... I have to see some ID first....
tank71663
21 years ago
But what happened to the Fe...FI...and FO ???


TANK
rugrunner
21 years ago
would you believe I was cutting to the chase...
tank71663
21 years ago
I like a person who gets straight to the point !!!


TANK

lol
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
Hey, who's this Titan of Title? Is he rich and good looking?
Heather
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Hey, who's this Titan of Title? Is he rich and good looking?
----------------------------------------------------

I don't know, Heather. My guess is he likes dark beer and red hot, vertically challenged white women.
rugrunner
21 years ago
so then the answer is yes,rich (in family) and good looking (in an aquired kinda way)!
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
8track, you devil - you've got me blushing. Thank you.
Heather
Users browsing this topic