myash07
21 years ago
Great hit again by K9
BTW you got incomming!
k9kop
21 years ago
Hope you enjoy, Charlie

k9
k9kop
21 years ago
Jimmy, bro, you sent me all of your top shelf.

Brazilia
Italia
Partagas Black
RP Sungrown
5 Vegas "A"
Perdomo Series "P"

I love those smokes Thanks bro

k9
myash07
21 years ago
Wennerman has sent me his top shelf, if not the whole thing then at least he has sent 5 top shelf smokes and some Chivas Regal 12 year old Scotch....
Thank a million!
My friend!
myash07
21 years ago
Alright... Someone pick on...
I meant pick up
wennerman....
wennerman
21 years ago
MyAsh..Happy Birthday..hope you enjoy your smoke and shot...
Tom
ddsmokin
21 years ago
I think that I can dig up a few dogs for Wennerman send snailer to gk148atjunodotcom
wennerman
21 years ago
Email sent..thanks for the pickup....
Tom
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Tom your smokes are in the mail so inorder to keep this one moving Is there anyone willing to send me a few rockets....
moonman
wennerman
21 years ago
ddsmokin..nice selection of smokes..never saw a sauza hornitos before..I really like the sauza line by Drew estates..can't wait to sample it..thanks again
Tom
wennerman
21 years ago
Ooooooh somebody out there pick up ddsmokin...a good BOTL like him doesn't deserve to be left hanging....
P.S. get him good for the wennerman!!!!!
wennerman
21 years ago
>>>>>>topped for ddsmokin..someone pick up
ynkfn23
21 years ago
ddsmoken - I Do!!! I'll bomb the tar outta ya...... send your addy to ynkfn23 @ yahoo . com

Patience is a virtue and is sometimes rewarded....
ddsmokin
21 years ago
E-mail sent Thanks for the pickup
moonman
21 years ago
ynkfn23 don't forget to get your free smokes.
moonman
21 years ago
Looks like we need to start a new thread here. Will get on it tomorrow as I love to procrastinate! Ready to send smokes when the ? is asked. Smoke Em!
ynkfn23
21 years ago
ddsmokin - package left this afternoon....enjoy...

Alright my turn to ask the question... Please see PIB #22.....
Users browsing this topic