Mandoman
19 years ago
Rob,

I'll trade ya 3 (KIOSK or KOISK your choice) for 3 quality Phillies Blunts. You just have to go to Tampa to get 'em.
docrks
19 years ago
^41 WRONG BOARD !!!!

See the TRADE Board

---- oh wait ---you were probably just joking ! (LOL!)

I'm off to my local SHPO in a little town called Bethlehem (PA).. Need to convince the powers that be here that their public DEMANDS they carry the KIOSK and KOSIK lines - it is rare that I have seen such a groundswell of support for a new Cigar !! How long before these are at the store or on auction? ---- or is this just a Regional Release limited to the Tampa area?
Mandoman
19 years ago
Thay'll be Banned Internet Cigars.
maddman
19 years ago
So Brainiacs and fellow BOTL's,
What is the answer to the original question. Are you afraid that your answers would reveal that: You buy cigars from your local B&M who is selling you the same cigars he bought from CBID and you greedily bought them at more money than you could have bid on at auction, HUH?
Kattmanntoo
19 years ago
Well no, My answer up around the top says I think there should be limits to what one customer/address can buy from cbid but I rarely buy at a b&m unless there is something new I want to try...I can't afford the B&M in this area and there is no excise tax in PA>
Pufferbelle
19 years ago
I haven't laughed this hard in SO long!
I am literally holding my sides!

You guys just crack me up! Just for that, when I get to open my own shpo, I will sell all of you the KIOSK or KOISK cigars at wholesale!

PAS
Suzi
docrks
19 years ago
Just having a bit of fun --- there isn't a local B/M that carries any of the cigars that make up the vast majority of my humidors. And regrettably, CI/C-bid doesn't carry the Davi Mills or other few marques that make up the exception to the rule.
wayneo
19 years ago
I sit here red faced and LOL. Its good to bring joy to so many....
So....I need to practice this posting thing.


:):)
andytv
19 years ago
thats the spirit!!
Mandoman
19 years ago
I occasionally buy at my local B&M, usually a cigar I've been wanting to try and didn't feel like bidding on. I've found several I like that way. Then I bid for 'em here - if they're up for auction. If not I check CI, search the 'net, and if I still can't find 'em, buy 'em at the B&M. Where the B&M gets their stock is their business. But, considering the fact that the sale of cigars carries an exise as well as a sales tax, I'd say that the stores are careful about where they get their inventory. Now, a bar or restaurant that sells smokes (for exhorbitant prices) is a different story.
MACS
19 years ago
No need to be red faced, but the laughing is good.

We ALL got a good laugh at your expense. Stick around and I'm sure we'll return the favor.
sw48362
19 years ago
Twas that Tampa, St Pete, or Bradenton?
wayneo
19 years ago
All I want for Christmas is this thread to go away..
(grin)
wheelrite
19 years ago
one time at band camp,i was at a mall in tampa with a kiosk(christmas type)
wheel.............
BikerBob1961
19 years ago
I think I was in a mall in Tampa that had a cigar kiosk(the christmas type), but that was 37 years and I don't remember for sure.
BikerBob1961
19 years ago
I think I was in a mall in Tampa that had a cigar kiosk(the christmas type), but that was 37 years and I don't remember for sure.
BikerBob1961
19 years ago
I think I was in a mall in Tampa that had a cigar kiosk(the christmas type), but that was 37 years and I don't remember for sure.
bsevern
19 years ago
^^^^ I want to try a stick of what this guys smokin!
billnyethescienceguy
12 years ago
there was this one time at a mall in tampa i had sex with jade

wheel,
Users browsing this topic