rastusmcnair
18 years ago
I met an older woman at a bar last night.

She wasn't bad for 57; we drank and bull****ted a bit, then she asked if I'd ever had the 'sportsman's double', a mother and daughter threesome?

I said no.

We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was my lucky night.

I went back to her place.

She put the hall light on and shouted upstairs:
"Mom, you still awake?"
Torpedo1
18 years ago
get the hell out of here.
SteveR@CigarBid
18 years ago
That's hilarious. If it's true, even funnier. If you followed through, you're a hero to us all.
tailgater
18 years ago
Have her mom take her teeth out and turn out the light.
Then guess which end you're doing.

hombre
18 years ago
Must have been like a waffle house in there with all those pancakes flopping around!
DrMaddVibe
18 years ago
For the team!!!
ScottHar
18 years ago
Wait'll you try a "Grannie's Hat Trick!"

ScottHar
DrMaddVibe
18 years ago
The Holy Trinity!
Torpedo1
18 years ago
You walk out with bruises, and black eyes?
DrMaddVibe
18 years ago
Torp...you ain't from 'round here are ya?

You take the small bus into town?

Nudge nudge wink wink, know what I mean?
Goathead50
18 years ago
Hell turn off the lights and hit both. What the hell!
nine999
18 years ago


huh huh...huh huh....

good one.



huh huh huh....



nine
Torpedo1
18 years ago
Drop smoke and run!!!
CROS
18 years ago
I bet it smelled like a wet phone book in that bedroom. There's nothing quite like an old bluehair that knows her way around the bedroom, though.
DrMaddVibe
18 years ago
Said the smooth voice of experience?

Oh yea----YEAH BOYZ!
pacman357
18 years ago
My mother in law is nearly 80 and lives about 17 miles from us, just four blocks from my main office.

Thank you for the disturbing image and the convulsive reaction I will now get twice a day passing her apartment.
CROS
18 years ago
^^ She's not as repulsive when she's naked as you might think, Pacman. A real tiger in the tank, too.
jjohnson28
18 years ago
They don't call him pacman for nuthin' you know.
DrMaddVibe
18 years ago
Great now I have that Pacman ending music in my head and this filmstrip running in my mind of a naked guy wearing socks plowing Maude!
nine999
18 years ago


um..... i didn't need that visual....


nine
Users browsing this topic