hoagie55
23 years ago
Well, I went to my support group last night and weighed. In just 2 days shy of a month I am down 51 pounds.

Talk about making a guy feel good! When I found that out I was in the clouds!
Lowman
23 years ago
That's Great, Hoagie... Hope the recovery process is going well...

Low
rmarrandino
23 years ago
51 pounds??? That's fantastic. Keep us updated.
rasdas
23 years ago
Thats great news Matt...keep it going...

RasDas
eleltea
23 years ago
Hell of an achievement. Congratulations!
HarleyDave
23 years ago
Excellent Matt! Keep up the good work.
Penguin13
23 years ago
Great to hear it Matt 🙂 Keep us updated.

KC
JustDanD
23 years ago
Terrific Matt! I probably won't recognize you when I see you again. Keep up the good work and the positive thoughts.

Dan (JustDanD)
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Matt that is fantastic!
Congrats and hang in there brother! It's all good!
tonester666
23 years ago
E-Chick
23 years ago
Homebrew
23 years ago
Way to Go Matt,
51 lbs lighter! Cutting Waaay back on the Hoagies now huh. LOL Keep up the great work. Glad to hear you are feeling better, looking better, even thought there is a lot less of you.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
wekikther4wer
23 years ago
Way to go Matt. I've lost 40 lbs in a month and a half. It's a great feeling to watch the numbers on the scale go down. I know I couldn't do it without God's help. Keep up the good work.
xibbumbero
23 years ago
Robby
23 years ago
That's awesome!! That's 1/2 of a small person!
cwilhelmi
23 years ago
That's awesome!!
coma-one
23 years ago
Congrats!!! Keep up the hard work!! Keep us posted of that awesome recovery. I will be blowing some smoke towards you tonite to cellebrate the news!!!
merlin9052
23 years ago
WTG Matt!!!!
Thats great.Hope the recovery is going well and cant wait to get to smoke with ya sometime!!
Eric
smithbw
23 years ago
Matt,

Awesome Accomplishment! Keep up the Good Work!

Regards,


B
usahog
23 years ago
Great News Matt!!!

Keep it up Bro!!!!

Hog
Users browsing this topic