RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
there are 2 available

NP of Camarillo, CA $1.00 1 of 1 Oct 14, 12:26 PM EST and he bid using the automatic thing.
rck_1
22 years ago
Rick,
whats to explain here?

rck_1
22 years ago
Looks like he is using auto bid for 1 of the 2.
If he had bid on more than 1 it would say 1.00 2 of 2
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Gremlins... see Texas Vodka for more cyberfauxpaus
SteveS
22 years ago
I've made bids for one unit of several offered where bidding started at $1 and where I used the 'automatic thing' to control where it would eventually top out ... haven't you??
wouldestous
22 years ago
what steves said. why bid more than it costs to 'get in'?
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
i guess you all missed my point, for a dollar, why not bid on both. it makes no sense to me.

i'll bet he ends up with one five pack and a shipping cost of $3.95.
jjohnson28
22 years ago
Not if he has weekly shipping...LOL
tailgater
22 years ago
Perhaps if he knew he would win the bidding at $1, he would have chosen both lots.
But his autobid may go much higher, and at the higher price (assuming someone else bids) he may only want to buy one lot.

Why the confusion?
smithbw
22 years ago
I simply don't get it...I know what you're gonna say "It's that Infantry Guy Again"!

Well, this time I don't think its me! But of course I never think its me! 🙂

Regards,


B
eleltea
22 years ago
I can explain it.
Users browsing this topic