tonylum
  • tonylum
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Any word on these cigars. I have an oppertunity to get some at a pretty good price, about $32 a box. Are they any good, or just a basic middle of the road cigar. At $32 I figure there a so-so cigar.
timhampton
22 years ago
Yeah, I got that e-mail this morning also. I went to another website that sells them. They were 26 dollars for their normal price. I think the website that we are getting these e-mails from think we don't know how to use a search engine. LOL!!!!

Tim
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Never tried the cigars but I like the drink with a good cigar. X
Steve*R
22 years ago
Very average cigar, but a great name.
sherpamills
22 years ago
i bought a box on the recomendations of a "friend" i did not like them wound up giving most of them to "friend" and sent some out in trades one of which was worst of humidor trade
Users browsing this topic