odelay01
22 years ago
Here's mine:

First, I take an exorbitant amount of time to savor the sweet, sweet bouquet that emanates from the wrapper. Sometimes if my wife has been good (rarely) I let her share in this sensous ritual.

Next, I roll the cigar over in my hand, visually caressing its form (while thinking of virgin thighs), examining the wrapper, and reaffirming my committment to this perfect cigar to smoke at this particular moment in my life.

Then, I bite the end off and plunge the foot of the cigar into the blistering flame of my Zippo.



Just kidding. The above was paraphrased from Mr. Hacker of The Ultimate Cigar Book fame.

Odelay01

eleltea
22 years ago
I typically sacrifice a virgin.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
odelay,does your ritual involve anyone named Monica?
LLT,the only Virgin you've seen is a VSG,LOL. X
odelay01
22 years ago
Unfortunately I've never seen a VSG. 😞

Odelay01
tommyt99
22 years ago
I do the same thing after 15 scotch and sodas~
Users browsing this topic