al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Ok, brothers and sisters - it's that magical time of year again! As I'm sure many of you are like me and have a few people in mind for some Holiday Bombs, I thought it would be helpful for us all to list a few gars that we would like to get - maybe a new one you haven't tried yet, just ran out of, or one you have a hankerin' for - or whatever would just really make your holiday special. I know it would help me out a lot. So I'll start off:

Anejo, PSD4 - ok, just kidding -for real: Piranha, Full Sail, Hemingways, or LFD

(not that I'm expecting anything - in fact, I'm pretty much losing every bomb exchange I've done - but not for long!!)
Slimboli
22 years ago
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth ...
Slimboli
22 years ago
Written by Don Gardner, it was done best by Spike Jones ...

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
Spike Jones

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth (thweeth)
My two front teeth (thweeth)
My two front teeth. (thweeth)
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth (thweeth)
Then I could wish you Merry Christmas.

It seems so long since I could say:
"Sister Susie sitting on the front steps."
Every time I try to speak all I do is whistle: ssssssss.

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
My two front teeth (thweeth)
My two front teeth.
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth (thweeth)
Then I could wish you Merry Christmas
coma-one
22 years ago
Never had a BTL, or a Hemi SG, would love a R&J EL 01, also never had a cabinet VSG, I would also love a first release Opus, .......

I know, I know high expectations,,,, wait I forgot one more......

LOWMAN'S PASS!!!!


BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
HockeyDad
22 years ago
...To be able to eat solid food. I had my tonsils removed a week ago and all I get is Jello, Popsicles, and Vicodin.

As for cigars, I've got plenty of everything but I can't do anything with them!
coma-one
22 years ago
MHmm, time to try a turkey jello, ah!!
and some gravy puddin'

LOL

Hope you get better soon!!!
chipslave
22 years ago
tonester666
22 years ago
Anything Billy Smith has in his humidors.
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
LOL..what tonester said!!
tarheel4lyf
22 years ago
original release Anejo, or Maduro Opus
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
HockeyDad

my friend, do what i did for the first week or so after surgery, clip the end of a good cigar and don't light it.

i just started lighting an occassional cigar and let it go out after a puff or two.

some dingy company released 6000 bottles of a soda called turkey and gravey @ a buck a bottle. you could drink that, except evry review says it is terrible. but, check this out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2206446522&category=912 

shame you can't smoke vicodin
gorob23
22 years ago
8 hours of sleep
One of my kids to look at me ands say "Dad I know you work your butt off for us 'thanks" but seing as they are kids I know better so I settle for a daily hug and a 'I Love you" from them all which I usually can get out of them ...I'm ok with what I got 🙂

thinking of my health and good fortune, whats the up with all our BOTL and SOTL date on Rick, the twins, E-Chick and those that neede dour rayers. We had a tough 2 weeks awhile back. HappY Holidays to you all.

Rob
The King of the Four Little people (yea right)
HockeyDad
22 years ago
Rick,

Since the vicodin is liquid form, I was thinking about dipping a Bohemian Revolution in it. I bet I could get a 89 rating from Cigar Aficionado.

"It finishes strong with almost a mind numbing quality."
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Y'all suck - I was serious about this!

I was going to send out xmas gifts, but if no one wants to answer seriously, then everyone is getting a lump of coal in their stocking!!!
tonester666
22 years ago
rck_1
22 years ago
Al'Thor,
Send me yer snailer. I`ve got something for you.

[email protected]
coma-one
22 years ago
Ethan, I was serious!!! My list is legit!!
choner
22 years ago
I agree with Ethan, you guys all suck and deserve a lump of coal. Can I get one too?

My crazy wishlist is Anejo, 858 SG Rosado, and any ISOM, but my down-to-earth wishlist includes Hemingways and Bucs.

But I would love the coal!

choner
merlin9052
22 years ago
If were talking about cigars.....
Ones i've never had a chance to smoke-

VSG,PAM OR PAN,Buc Z,Opus,Cohiba.

That would be my wish list for cigars.

The other thing i want most is for my family to remain healthy and all my friends here to have a very safe and happy holidays!!

Eric
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
ok, now we're talkin'! Coma - that's a nice list, and maybe someone else who reads it might send you one of those, but it ain't gonna be me!!! I do have a little somethin' for ya, though...
Users browsing this topic