tonester666
22 years ago
Anybody try these?

Arturo Fuente
Fuente Forbidden Opus X Cigar
For the 10th Anniversary of Fuente Fuente OpusX, Prometheus has produced Carlitos Forbidden X cigars (7.63 x 41). These cigars are a brand new size never before made by Arturo Fuente. Each sealed in a crystal glass tube signed by Carlito Fuente. Only 40,000 of these cigars have been made.
La10870
22 years ago
I bought 2 that came in a special commerative box with a dvd (I think it's a dvd)about Fuente. I'm going to share with my father on New Years Night. For the record I paid $60 for the box at the local tobacco shop. I'll give a review on January 2nd.
Slimboli
22 years ago
The 'Toast Across America' 2-pack has one ... hehehe!
Lowman
22 years ago
I got the 2 Forbidden X with a DVD set. Saving those puppies...
Users browsing this topic