Double D
22 years ago
I chastised the first Flor del Todo Toro I smoked from a recently purchased bundle in one of my latest posts to this forum...

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=1&messageDisplay=0000000013589 

Much to my surprise and dismay, the second one I am smoking now is much smoother (actually somewhat creamy), not pungent or skanky at all!!

Granted, the Flor del Todo Toro is still not the best cigar I've ever smoked, but I must say, this one is quite smokeable, and for the price, a good value (provided the rest are similar in quality).

I have never encountered this much of a dfference, "inter box" if you will, between "sister" cigars.

Is it possible for cigars in the same box/bundle to vary so much in taste, aroma, and quality?

DD
MDavis
22 years ago
FLor del Todo is one of my everyday smokes. I've also found inconsistency from the same bundle. But for the most part they really are good for the price.

One of my favorite is Padron. I've also found inconsistency in those. I recently bought a box from my local shop and all but a couple were nasty. It was the second time I'd had a bad box of Padron like that and decided maybe they had abandoned quality. Spoke to the shop and they had received a whole batch that was bad. They talked to Padron and they acknowledged they were having some problems with quality and replaced the batch.

I guess it goes to show that even the best of them can produce some turds.
Users browsing this topic