Matties Next X
18 years ago
Good afternoon everyone. I feel like some of you have gotten to know me, so I felt I should speak. Yes, I got Mattie's permission first.


So, HEY!!!

Hope all are well, and we can talk soon.


dunkaroos
18 years ago
You'll never take us alive!
ddandb
18 years ago
Are you the one that won't let Mattie smoke anymore?
Mattie B
18 years ago
OMG! She just sent me a text saying she did this.
I didn't believe her.


Don't hurt her to bad boys.

But I did tell her she had better have thick skin.
Lowman
18 years ago
NO SMOKES FOR YOU!!!
andytv
18 years ago
Finally!


We will get the facts on health risks associated with cigars!
Thunder.Gerbil
18 years ago
RE #4-

What I can't believe is that one of us azzhats hadn't already thought of registering that alias just to screw with you.
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
18 years ago
Do not look directly into her eyes.
andytv
18 years ago
#7.......how do you know that's not the case?
00camper
18 years ago
You know, Missus N, I've been thinking. Everything people do is ultimately risky or bad for them. Eating, drinking, smoking, making babies, raising kids, driving cars, wearing clothes, living where tornadoes, earthquakes or hurricanes occur...you get the picture.

So, why not live a little? You're gonna die someday anyway.
daveincincy
18 years ago
hold on....





























my "bat chit crazy radar" just pegged.
Thunder.Gerbil
18 years ago
^
Good point.

You're here right now. I'm here, MACS was here as was 8Track. That covers the first line of suspects for doing something like that.
Thunder.Gerbil
18 years ago
#12 was for #9
DrafterX
18 years ago
I'm hoping to die smoking a cigar... while "in the saddle" of course..
LadyHay
18 years ago
teedubbya
18 years ago
I heard vaginal sex can lead to cancer unless you get one of those immunizaitons that can lead to all kinds of other health issues

it would be easier if everyone just quit having sex
teedubbya
18 years ago
oh


and welcome 🙂
RandyB
18 years ago
Welcome, you are a cutie but as it has been said, you will never take us alive.

We have just been funning with Mattie, don't take all this personally. 😉
Mattie B
18 years ago
Seriuosly guys, it is her. You have my word on it.


She had to step out the office for a bit, but is looking forward to checking the boards. hahahaha


I can't wait to see what she has to say to camp.



Keep in mind....She's a LADY! You can be stern, but refrain from being ugly PLEASE. (8track, I know that is impossible for you)
teedubbya
18 years ago
I hope the whole vaginal sex thing wasn't ugly.... I find it quite beautiful
Users browsing this topic