tdbama01
22 years ago
Sonny, there is a thread a little ways down the board refering to this.

I hope he realizes that this is a 5 pack.
martini
22 years ago
$45 at my local
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
dz130
22 years ago
OMG! That's 27.60 a piece! Well, at least it will keep Cbid in business.LOL.
Lowman
22 years ago
Now I don't feel too bad about getting some of my good deals...
sketcha
22 years ago
Poor sap.

There's still time to outbid him! ; )

Yeah, it's people like this that make it possible for the rest of us to make out the way we do.

Thanks buddy.
Thom
22 years ago
Maybe they think this is cheapcarbid not cigarbid.
uncleb
22 years ago
What? Did I bid too high?








LMAO!
0patience
22 years ago
I agree with sketcha.
I know there has been one or two times that I bid on something, only to realize it was 5 cigars. Never has it been alot, only because I am a cheapie and consider very carefully before I bid past a certain point, but it is those who bid like that, that we enjoy the great autcions like that. Let's face it, if everyone were to get such great deals, they couldn't keep this up. LOL!
Slimboli
22 years ago
Oh come on now ...

DC lives in Anaheim hills, CA ... and probably has more money than he knows what to do with ... 😉
rayder1
22 years ago
Man that's friggin funny. Those better be some special tasting cigars. I think for the money, they ought to be stuffed with opium.
alsant
22 years ago
Maybe he had some opium before he bid , if thats the case he should share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Would love to know what his auto-bid limit was.
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
THL, test it and see!!!!!!
La10870
22 years ago
Smoke em if you got um...and he will have 5 great sticks and can obvioulsy afford them.
gorob23
22 years ago
All I can say is WOW!!. Glad I got lucky with mine, the 4 little people would have killed me.
dz130
22 years ago
ROTFLMFAO at Sonny.
sketcha
22 years ago
THL,

That's the thing. Some other sucker had to drive his bid up THAT high.
snowwolf777
22 years ago
I think it's a GREAT PRICE!! ... I just don't understand how they were able to ship 5 boxes of cigars in such a small package ... 😉 Uh, wait a minute ...
Users browsing this topic