usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
CHICAGO (Reuters) - Former Illinois Gov. George Ryan, nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for halting capital punishment and emptying the state's death row, was indicted on Wednesday on corruption charges. A federal grand jury handed up a 22-count indictment against Ryan and an associate charging racketeering conspiracy, mail fraud, tax fraud and making false statements. It came after a five-year investigation into allegations that workers under Ryan when he was secretary of state sold driver's licenses for bribes to fill his campaign chest.

Can you Say Deep Do Do???

Hog
alsant
22 years ago
A couple of years ago there was a killing in addison Ill. they killed a woman an took her unborn child from her , the child lived but the mother and son were killed . Are good Gov at the end of his term let the people responsible of this crime out of the DEALTH sentence along with alot of other people , MAYBE he shuld get the DEATH serntence. ( shot her in the head and cut the baby out ) I wonder if ryan sleeps much at night , i hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alsant
22 years ago
A couple of years ago there was a killing in addison Ill. they killed a woman an took her unborn child from her , the child lived but the mother and son were killed . Are good Gov at the end of his term let the people responsible of this crime out of the DEALTH sentence along with alot of other people , MAYBE he shuld get the DEATH serntence. ( shot her in the head and cut the baby out ) I wonder if ryan sleeps much at night , i hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alsant
22 years ago
sorry for the double post
tonester666
22 years ago
we have definitely had our share of the bottom of the Republican barrel. At least I did not vote for that crook.
alsant
22 years ago
USAHOG this hits home so hard you can not amagine I live in the town next to were this happened only about 5-minutes away , this man thought so much of his perseption that he ignored the the truth ,I can only hope that he gets his !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alsant
22 years ago
also sorry for the spelling
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Alsant, I'm sorry if I stirred up bad emotions... I live in the Capitol City and know allot of Folks who have had personal dealings with this Car Salesman....
he doesn't have a Conciance (sp) (Not Scott either)LOL

he will get his they've been watching him for years... Maybe just Maybe someone can overide his bad decision making on his last days in office and reinstate the death row call he pulled do to him being Investigated while he was still holding Office???

who knows...

Hog
alsant
22 years ago
Thanks hog !
tonester666
22 years ago
he'll never get death but i sure hope he gets live and we fix all the stays he gave.

Alsant where you hail from?
alsant
22 years ago
Villa Park Il.
alsant
22 years ago
Hog when I said thanks it was not in a bad way, you brought up a good subject that more people should know.
alsant
22 years ago
tone were do you hail from ?
tonester666
22 years ago
St Jacob, about 85 miles South of Springfield and 30 miles East of St Louis.
rmarrandino
22 years ago
I hope they get his ass. He's been a crook from day 1, but people were still stupid enough to vote for him.
Users browsing this topic