BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
We had a combination Birthday / Holiday party Sunday at Krod's shop. Fatshotbud, Mr. Mean, wer and a collection of others met up and smoked, traded, drank (some more than others Bud, LOL)and ate. We generally had a great time.

I always find it amazing that ar these events, I smoke a ton of cigars, give away more than I smoke and come home with more than I left with. How does that happen?LOL

Thanks for the good time everyone!

Barry
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Were there any arrests? X
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
There might have been a couple of house arrests, LOL.

Barry
Lowman
22 years ago
Sounds like a great time... Smoking, Eating, Drinking... How couldn't it be???

Low
Lowman
22 years ago
Oh, Yea... Good company, too !!
Users browsing this topic